WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

kerry....i hate those emails too....i got one the other day asking if i had had the baby yet......:(

not good...managed to unsubscribe though........

Unforunately, my tuition for last quarter was $3500, so I still owe $1500 :dohh:

kerry....i hate those emails too....i got one the other day asking if i had had the baby yet......:(

not good...managed to unsubscribe though........

I'm sorry Buffy :hugs:

Ironically, I get emails saying I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I've never been preggers!! :dohh:

No Buffy. It's all going to the student loan company. I owe them $3,500 and only have a check for $2,000.

oh, so not good.......things with money are bad enough around the world without having something like that as well......:hugs:

Thanks it's not too bad though. The monthly payments will only be $50.

$50 dollars isnt so bad.

Buffy - Its soooo rubbish when you keep being reminded...... like we need that reminder anyway!! :hug:

Right ladies Im offski!!! See you all later or tomorrow

Toodle pip!! xxxx

daisy - Thats really reasonable!! Uggs in the shops can be more that 70 quid so theyre a bargain!!! Are you getting them??

https://www.uggbootshop.co.uk/womens-ugg-boots.asp

This place is reasonable too!!!

Hi guys

Just popping on for a while until DH gets home from work :)

Kerry - I had the exact same thing from another baby site I used to go on :hugs:

It now says something like..... your baby is 7wks old & I have no idea how to change it either Grrr!

Kerry - I had the exact same thing from another baby site I used to go on :hugs:

It now says something like..... your baby is 7wks old & I have no idea how to change it either Grrr!

:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->