WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

im fine thanx hun :hugs:

been to the doctors this morning but I saw someone different & it was a complete waste of time grrrr! she practically shooed me out of her office after 2 mins!!

so im seeing my own doctor on tuesday to ask if they'll give me some help ttc x

I hate it when doctors do that x they are supposed to be there to help not make you feel like your wasting their time x
Hope your doctor gives you the answers & advice you need x

Yeah fingers crossed she takes me seriously - im pretty sure she will - im just not sure she'll be able to do anything practical until the 12 month period has passed since losing Sophie? x

I really hope they can help hun or even better you get your xmas :bfp: bcus you really do deserve it :hugs:

but we've been actively TTC since september 2007 - even though we have been sleeping together without using contraception since september 2005 - so im hoping she will take this into account x

Afternoon ladies :hi:

I had my meeting in NYC last night and there was a pregnant girl there and this same girl said just 2 years ago that she had no desire to get married or have children. :cry: I found myself constantly staring at her bump desperately wishing it was me. :cry: Then, when I get home, I decide to read a few chapters in my book as reading always relaxes me and get this shit.........the main character just found out she is PREGNANT and she only had sex ONCE and the father is a VAMPIRE!! :dohh: WTF?! Okay, I know it's fiction, but the dude is dead people!!! So, I got annoyed and through the 800 page book against the wall. Okay a little immature, but it felt oh so good!! :rofl:

Then this morning I get behind a car that is PLASTERED with bumper stickers that say, "The Breast Is Best, Not Formula" Okay, again WTF?!?! Who the hell is she?? Not to mention the driver was like 50 years old. Really, it's nobody's business if you breastfeed or formula feed! :growlmad: Well, the breast ISN'T 'best' if the mother is on medications or whatnot, so just shut the hell up. :growlmad: People!! :dohh:

im fine thanx hun :hugs:

been to the doctors this morning but I saw someone different & it was a complete waste of time grrrr! she practically shooed me out of her office after 2 mins!!

so im seeing my own doctor on tuesday to ask if they'll give me some help ttc x

Aww Nicky I'm sorry hun. :hugs: :hugs:

Morning Chris x
I'm the same x it seems no matter what you read, watch or where you look woman are pregnant all over the place x :hugs:
I would have done the same with the book x

I got an email from vistaprint yesterday saying I had won something (funny, i havent even got an account with them) anyway basically it was a few offers so i bought a personalised desktop calendar with 13 (front cover) of our wedding photos on for 39p & a wall calendar with the same wedding pics on for 99p all together came to £6 something incl postage, I made a saving of £18 wahoo x

That's great Reedy! :D You have to see what our photographer did with our pictures for our album! I'll post a few pictures.

hey ladies sorry Ive not been around much.

I think I need to take a step back a little before I end up bitter and twisted. Crying in the toilets for half an hour just because girls at work are pregnant isnt good for the soul.
I understand your frustrations everyone. AF still isnt here and CP is now med, squishy and I cant workout whether its open or closed.

Big :hug: to everyone. Im sure we all need a hug atm

reedy - FAB deal!! Mario Karts we can always play another day!!!

for crying out loud Kerry :test: your driving me crazy x
if af isnt here by morning & you havent poas I'm going to come up there & make you pee girl

Reedy - Is that a promise??? Can we play Mario Karts after I pee???

<---- Ner ner ner ner Im not going to pee tomorrow so reedy comes over :rofl: Is that all I need to do to get a BAW get together!! :rofl:

for crying out loud Kerry :test: your driving me crazy xif af isnt here by morning & you havent poas I'm going to come up there & make you pee girl

sorry kerry really didnt mean that like i dont care how you feel bcus you know I do :hugs: I meant as in cant believe you havent tested yet x x x x x

<---- Ner ner ner ner Im not going to pee tomorrow so reedy comes over :rofl: Is that all I need to do to get a BAW get together!! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

* right BAW girls I have a mission should you choose to accept it, Kerry is refusing to POAS & we know this is very unlike her which leads me to believe that this person is an imposter x your mission is to find the real Samba x she is among us somewhere

* right BAW girls I have a mission should you choose to accept it, Kerry is refusing to POAS & we know this is very unlike her which leads me to believe that this person is an imposter x your mission is to find the real Samba x she is among us somewhere

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thanks reedy you made me smile!! :rofl: Thought my face was going to crack after being such a misery guts lately. Im sure theres something in the water atm we all seem to be down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->