WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Fair one Samba, fair one...I guess it could be put down to pure laziness on my part! :rofl:

PS. I have tried to pick up the BAW crew's ones as much as I can though, promise! :D

thanks for the support girls I knew I could count on you x I'll try not too make it too dull although the way my bad luck is running at the minute I'm sure they'll be a few dramas in there :dohh:

Do these look like real uggs to u?

https://www.uggbootsdirect.com/pink-classic-tall-ugg-boots-5815-p-263.html

I would say yes they do. But I must confess, I'm not a fan of Ugg boots so not the best judge!

Why do you ask Daisy?

I want some real uggs, and i think these are the real deal, so i will order them if they are. They have the registered trade mark bit, and the middle g is big like this uGg

Yes daisy I would say so! How much is the shipping I couldnt see.

Just sorting out my personal emails and had a lovely email from another site reminding me that 'you are now 36 weeks pregnant' :hissy: No Im not :cry: talk about salt in the wound. But still cant find away to unsubscribe..... STUPID SITE!!

Reedy - CONGRATS on starting your journo!!!

Poshie - Im glad you pop your head my journo!!! Although its a bit crunchy nutter in there at times..... normally has alot to do with Daisy and Lola!! :rofl:

I'm off shortly...

It's been a hoot as usual girls :D

See you tomorrow and keep up the positive vibes :happydance:

Yes daisy I would say so! How much is the shipping I couldnt see.

Just sorting out my personal emails and had a lovely email from another site reminding me that 'you are now 36 weeks pregnant' :hissy: No Im not :cry: talk about salt in the wound. But still cant find away to unsubscribe..... STUPID SITE!!

Reedy - CONGRATS on starting your journo!!!

Poshie - Im glad you pop your head my journo!!! Although its a bit crunchy nutter in there at times..... normally has alot to do with Daisy and Lola!! :rofl:

:hugs:

QUOTE]

:hugs::hugs:

I just received my tuition reimbursement check from my employer, $2,000! :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->