WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Kerry - Thanks hunnie

Chris - You are inspiring me to FINALLY do something with my wedding pics :rofl: I want to get a couple printed on that canvas board stuff to hang over my fireplace.

:rofl: Well, at least you're 1 over me. At least you have a house to hang up pictures!! :rofl: :rofl:

I'm ok thanks Lea x feeling better now my car is fixed & the washing machine too x

Chris - Your photos are gorgeous x

:rofl: even before we were married, if he died, I got money!! :rofl: I like the ring though. If y'all want to take a look at my wedding photos here ya go...

https://lcwiens.multiply.com/photos

Lea your photos are gorgeous x I love your dress x

Man our cafeteria is EXPENSIVE! I just ordered chicken stir-fry and a 20 oz diet pepsi and it was $8.04!! :shock: That's what I pay for chinese food without the drink and it's 2 days worth of food!!!!

Man our cafeteria is EXPENSIVE! I just ordered chicken stir-fry and a 20 oz diet pepsi and it was $8.04!! :shock: That's what I pay for chinese food without the drink and it's 2 days worth of food!!!!

That's nutty!! It's crazy around here too. There is a place that has $8 bagel sandwiches, no drink. That place inspired me to bring my lunches everyday. :rofl:

we dont have a cafe bcus our company is only small we have to make do with tescos :rofl:
thats like £4 right? thats about what you would pay here x

I had some tomato soup with tiger bread mmmm fresh today its really soft I'm taking the rest home with me yummy

There are a bunch of take out cafes around my office, and a grocery store down the street. I usually go to the grocery store on payday and load up on soups and fruit and stash them in my desk :rofl:

That's nutty!! It's crazy around here too. There is a place that has $8 bagel sandwiches, no drink. That place inspired me to bring my lunches everyday. :rofl:

Same here!

There are a bunch of take out cafes around my office, and a grocery store down the street. I usually go to the grocery store on payday and load up on soups and fruit and stash them in my desk :rofl:

:rofl:

Stouffer's frozen entree's were on sale when I went shopping over the weekend. 5 for $10 so I picked up a bunch for my lunches.

Oh by the way, Annie is STILL producing her own tears!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->