WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

:rofl: even before we were married, if he died, I got money!! :rofl: I like the ring though. If y'all want to take a look at my wedding photos here ya go...

https://lcwiens.multiply.com/photos

Lovely pics Lea! I love looking at wedding pics :)

Especially liked the ones where you are downing shots at the bar - looks like fun! :) x

:happydance: for Annie x

I was telling DH about her last night x he was very pleased for her too x

:rofl: even before we were married, if he died, I got money!! :rofl: I like the ring though. If y'all want to take a look at my wedding photos here ya go...

https://lcwiens.multiply.com/photos

Lovely pics Lea! I love looking at wedding pics :)

Especially liked the ones where you are downing shots at the bar - looks like fun! :) x

Thanks.
I just looked at my photographer and said "I need a shot!" none of the bars were open yet, but there was one that was setting up for the day. She asked them if we could take a few pics in there, and so we wandered around for a bit. I saw the stage, and I asked if I could walk across it, then before they could answer, I said "It's my wedding day, I'm going to do what I want!" and started the line across the stage! :rofl: Then I finally got my shot! Mmmm, bazooka joes (the only blue shot we could think of at the time :rofl: ). They gave us a deal on them too, they gave us 8 shots and charged us for 4 of them.
I think I'm going to put my dress on and go to the bar to see if I can get more drink deals :rofl:

This is my brother at his latest competition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2AG1FfzyuY

right I'm offski I shall speak to you all 2moro x

lea & Chris - hope your days go quick x
hope you all have lovely evenings

Much love x x x

I just came to the realization that I really don't like my SIL :rofl: I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out! :rofl:

*edit - I don't not like my SIL, but I am just really really really annoyed with her right now. She put me in charge of the SS for our siblings and SOs by way of sending me a text saying "are you taking care of it? let me know who i'm shopping for" Like I have a choice now!! I set it up on Elfster cause I couldn't be bothered to do the draw on my own. Now she is telling all of us that we need to put our wishlists up on elfster cause my MIL is using it for her Christmas shopping. (Another third party message from her after SHE was complaining that no one talks to anyone directly the family. ugh!!) Not a big deal, but don't tell me what to do. I have already put everything I want on that list. I never really want for much around Christmas anyway. I think I'm most annoyed by the idea of having it all online. This means we aren't going to see eachother prior to Christmas at all?! I used to enjoy us all getting together to write out the list!
I think I am extra annoyed cause I told her that Nick and I were done shopping with the exception of the SS gifts cause we didn't know who we had at that point. Then on Friday she sends me a text asking what I was thinking about for gifts for Gramma R, MIL, and FIL. I am not telling her what I got them, and I am done shopping for them. DONE. that means no more thinking about it!!

sorry if that didn't make sense. I am really annoyed with her right now.

I just came to the realization that I really don't like my SIL :rofl: I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out! :rofl:

*edit - I don't not like my SIL, but I am just really really really annoyed with her right now. She put me in charge of the SS for our siblings and SOs by way of sending me a text saying "are you taking care of it? let me know who i'm shopping for" Like I have a choice now!! I set it up on Elfster cause I couldn't be bothered to do the draw on my own. Now she is telling all of us that we need to put our wishlists up on elfster cause my MIL is using it for her Christmas shopping. (Another third party message from her after SHE was complaining that no one talks to anyone directly the family. ugh!!) Not a big deal, but don't tell me what to do. I have already put everything I want on that list. I never really want for much around Christmas anyway. I think I'm most annoyed by the idea of having it all online. This means we aren't going to see eachother prior to Christmas at all?! I used to enjoy us all getting together to write out the list!
I think I am extra annoyed cause I told her that Nick and I were done shopping with the exception of the SS gifts cause we didn't know who we had at that point. Then on Friday she sends me a text asking what I was thinking about for gifts for Gramma R, MIL, and FIL. I am not telling her what I got them, and I am done shopping for them. DONE. that means no more thinking about it!!

I didn't like mine for the longest time, and even now her likability is in question. :rofl: :rofl:

I didn't like mine for the longest time, and even now her likability is in question. :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: I tried. I think there was a moment that I may have realized it a few years ago when she was trying to convince Nick to use his inheritance (all of it) to go on a trip to Egypt when he didn't really want to go at all.
I am going to note at this point that she borrowed money from her parents to pay for the down payment on a townhouse because she had used her inheritance on a trip to SE Asia.
Then she got mad at us for not taking money from his parents (they offered it, we never would have asked) when we were buying our home. She put down my home when her fiance bought theirs cause it wasn't at nice. She didn't say it outright, but it was implied. I just thought to myself, at least my home is mine! I didn't have to borrow (other than the mortgage of course :rofl: ) or have someone else buy it for me!

:rofl:

My SIL tries to make me believe I'm every bit the bitch that she is. HELL NO!! I have my moment's but she's the friggin QUEEN!!!!

She told DH (and myself) that we shouldn't have children b/c we don't have our own house and instead rent from my FIL. Meanwhile, the only reason SHE has her house is because DH's mother bought her one!!! So DH threw that back in her face b/c if it wasn't for their mother, they would be in a ridiculously highly expensive apartment and wouldn't be able to afford a baby. As it is, they are struggling, but yet, she SHOULD have children but DH and I shouldn't. :growlmad: :trouble: MIL feels we shouldn't have them either until we have our own home. I'm like whatever....butt out lady. :trouble:

At least I'm not alone :rofl: I guess SIL's are there to drive people nutters.
Nick isn't that fond of her cause she is constantly judging people. He used to get into fist fights with her when they were teenagers. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->