WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

:rofl::rofl: But other than butting in where they don't belong, they're basically good people - just can't bring up the subject of DH and I TTC to either of them, although I have to sit and listen to their ramblings about babies. :dohh:

I'm a dork. I'm sorry. I am working to correct it, but it just isn't working out for me :rofl:
I can't talk about the possiblility of having babies with anyone but you guys it seems. It's so lonely and dark over here. :rofl:

I guess it's time to go back to work. yuck. Sorry I can no longer help with your boredom. I should actually work now :rofl:

evening.....

sorry...mad day....have been in a workshop all day......nearly nodded off!

Lea...love all of your piccies...weddings are such a happy time....think i might go and look at my piccies later! :D

and Chris....i know your MIL and SIL are such a pain with babies etc....but i know that one day (hopefull very soon) you will make a lovely mummy!:hugs:

At least I'm not alone :rofl: I guess SIL's are there to drive people nutters.
Nick isn't that fond of her cause she is constantly judging people. He used to get into fist fights with her when they were teenagers. :rofl:

Right now im thanking my lucky stars that DH is an only child :happydance:

hi Nicky :wave:

have missed being on today....really thought i was going to punch fat guy at one point......he was talking absolute gibberish on the workshop......

tomorrow is going to be busy too :hissy:

just had my dinner......spaghetti bolognese......yummy.....:D

and what's this about Kerry not POAS...i thought that she would have been armed and ready this morninrg!

I just had a ham cheese & pickle sandwich for my tea... prob have strange dreams tonight now :lol:

and what's this about Kerry not POAS...i thought that she would have been armed and ready this morninrg!

Yeah - I think she's just scared of getting a :bfn: poor thing

I know how she feels... it really knocks your confidence :(

She's planning to test tomorrow if :witch: hasnt arrived... but TBH thats prob just coz of peer pressure :dohh: EVERYONE keeps on at her about it :dohh: :rofl:

Yeah - I think she's just scared of getting a :bfn: poor thing

I know how she feels... it really knocks your confidence :(

She's planning to test tomorrow if :witch: hasnt arrived... but TBH thats prob just coz of peer pressure :dohh: EVERYONE keeps on at her about it :dohh: :rofl:

I really hope the :witch: stays away for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->