WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

followed by cereal bar for pud.....not quite an apple crumble with custard, but it will have to suffice......

:growlmad: just had a call from work....have to go onto a conference call in 10 mins.....gggggrrrrr

and what's this about Kerry not POAS...i thought that she would have been armed and ready this morninrg!

Yeah - I think she's just scared of getting a :bfn: poor thing

I know how she feels... it really knocks your confidence :(

She's planning to test tomorrow if :witch: hasnt arrived... but TBH thats prob just coz of peer pressure :dohh: EVERYONE keeps on at her about it :dohh: :rofl:

i guess that it why i have never done a ttc journal....i think i manage to put enough pressure on myself all on my own....

followed by cereal bar for pud.....not quite an apple crumble with custard, but it will have to suffice......

:growlmad: just had a call from work....have to go onto a conference call in 10 mins.....gggggrrrrr

Oh that truly sucks Buffy!!

i swear, they want their pound of flesh from me sometimes! they want me to try and comment on a meeting that i wasn't even at today!!!! they really must think i am pyschic as well!

Even more frustrating! :growlmad: Don't answer the call and say that your phone died. :rofl:

now i think that you are pyschic!........i had to go and get my phone charger from upstairs!

i am too......9.30pm...stuck on a work call (on mute so that i can yell abuse at people!) and wondering what to eat next........

yoghurt....will get one from fridge......
and will make a hot chocolate too...

ooh, Chris....i love the US hot chocolate Swiss Maid by the way!

I was out the office all day yesterday, so didn't get a chance to post (you probably didn't notice!).

So lots of food talk going on here. Food is nice, we like food.

So I'm wondering if our recovered POAS addict is actually going to test today at 15dpo - I still can't believe she hasn't yet, but fair play to her!

Can't be arsed again today. I decided last night that I need a break from all this.......perhaps have a baby, now that would be something completely different :)

How's everyone doing today? Is it a PMA day or a miserable day?

Morning Poshie x
I did wonder where you were yesterday x
washing machine is fixed & so is the car x & only 2 days left till I get to pick up my new car :happydance:

think I am around 7dpo but not a 100% sure but feeling ok not really pma but not down either but a lot can change in a week :rofl:

How are you? x

Excellent news on the washing machine, it's always wortha go at fixing it yourself I reckon (well get the blokes to anyway!) You've got your new car to look forward at the weekend too :)

We are pretty much cycle buddies, save a day aren't we. Only difference is, I am waiting for AF (def not the 2ww for me) next week.

I was feeling a bit down last night actually. Worried about the economic climate and my husband's business; how we will cope when I'm not earning etc etc. Had a good chat (and a few tears) with DH - about that and also how I miss my mum, You know how it is sometimes things just get you down? Decided I need a break from being the responsible career girl and am feeling more positive today so far. :)

Have you checked out Samba's journal and her dark pic??

We are pretty much cycle buddies, save a day aren't we. Only difference is, I am waiting for AF (def not the 2ww for me) next week.

I was feeling a bit down last night actually. Worried about the economic climate and my husband's business; how we will cope when I'm not earning etc etc. Had a good chat (and a few tears) with DH

Have you checked out Samba's journal and her dark pic??

Yeah I'll save you a spot in cycle buddies for next month x

I was talking to DH about the same thing the other night x it is very worrying x so I know where your coming from x

I saw Kerry's dark pic, whats with that? & why isnt she back on with either another pic or explaining the dark one?? hope she's ok x

Unfortunately its a bfn for Samba this cycle. Since the dark pic, she has been back on her journal to explain.

Hi Nicky :)

Hi ladies,

Sorry had a manic morning, boss is back :yipee: good news!!! Just been catching up on whats been going on whilst he's been off!

Sorry about the dark pic, I didnt realise it was that bad :rofl: Was in a rush to cycle to the bus stop so thought it would explain all.

Thanks for all you lovely words of support in my journo and here. Love you all!!! :hug:

Nicky - Cant believe we didnt get the same cycle!!! STUPID :witch: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"