WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Wine before beer makes u feel queer and beer before wine makes u feel fine aparently, dont drink beer, but dh swears by it :rofl:

Not heard that one before Daisy! :rofl:

Word of advice ladies, never mix ANYTHING with Baileys. :sick:
xx

No this was so isolated and very ouchy and not in a gassy place :rofl:

I'm liking the sound of all these fluttery feelings girls :)

Yeah men are simple creatures aren't they. My DH is a lager man. That's it.

Chris - I love the ring & bracelet they are gorgeous x

Ella - I dont really drink that much :blush: I have a few when we go out but I'm happy to say I've never thrown up from drinking too much x

Daisy - sounds good x

Reedy i think i have done all the throwing up for u over the years :rofl: u know the anti binge drinking adds, u wouldnt go out like this, well that was me :rofl:

Poshie - They definitely are simple creatures. My OH loves Stella!

Reedy - I am not proud to admit I am not good at keeping my drink down! I'm a lovely drunk though! Talkative, not mean or emotional.. But very likely to be sick, sadly lol.
xx

Reedy i think i have done all the throwing up for u over the years :rofl: u know the anti binge drinking adds, u wouldnt go out like this, well that was me :rofl:

Hey I like that advert, very good :)

I love Baileys! But I'd never drink it along with vodka shots again Chris! :sick:
xx

I'll always remember when I dragged by best mate out for a drink not long after she'd had her first baby. She had two drinks and ended up being sick outside the pub, bless her!!! It was funny though :D Her alcohol tolerance took a massive battering after her first.

Poshie - They definitely are simple creatures. My OH loves Stella!

Reedy - I am not proud to admit I am not good at keeping my drink down! I'm a lovely drunk though! Talkative, not mean or emotional.. But very likely to be sick, sadly lol.
xx

Ella, I'm a very happy drunk as well. :thumbup: I've been told I'm very entertaining when drunk. :rofl:

I played 3 man once with DH and his buddies - OMG!! I was NEVER so :sick: in all my life! I passed out, threw up - ugh it was terrible - and even more embarrassing is that EVERYONE remembers it! :dohh: But I had loads of fun though! Just not very fun the next morning. :rofl:

:rofl: Chris!

I love the embarrassing moments that everyone else can remember but your recollection is always 'kinda hazy'! :rofl:

My OH is the worst for that!
xx

:rofl: Chris!

I love the embarrassing moments that everyone else can remember but your recollection is always 'kinda hazy'! :rofl:

My OH is the worst for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"