WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Can someone please answer me this question????

WHY THE HELL DO I LOOK PREGNANT YET I'M NOT?????:hissy:
My stomach looks HUGE today thank god for elasticated belts :rofl:

Nicky - Why not, eh? :D

Poshie - Doesn't sound bad to me.. But then again I'm what would be classed as a 'binge drinker'. I try not to, I really do, and I hate to add to the bad statistics of the UK's teenage drinkers but I just forget how much I've drank and it doesn't hit me until I stand up. Wish I liked wine more though, maybe I'd pace myself a bit! I need to educate my palate! :rofl:
xx

Can someone please answer me this question????

WHY THE HELL DO I LOOK PREGNANT YET I'M NOT?????:hissy:
My stomach looks HUGE today thank god for elasticated belts :rofl:

:rofl: Reedy! Maybe it's a sign................you know, a good sign fx :D

I'm sure you don't, Reedy!
Female insecurities are getting to you maybe it's 'cause your pg. ;)
xx

Okay this is the ring I bought - $15

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/763.jpg

Nicky - Why not, eh? :D

Poshie - Doesn't sound bad to me.. But then again I'm what would be classed as a 'binge drinker'. I try not to, I really do, and I hate to add to the bad statistics of the UK's teenage drinkers but I just forget how much I've drank and it doesn't hit me until I stand up. Wish I liked wine more though, maybe I'd pace myself a bit! I need to educate my palate! :rofl:
xx

Yeah I must admit my binge drinking days are over and my taste for wine has increased over the years. I'm more of a little but quite often girl now :) But don't get me wrong, I also used to binge drink, just like sooo many young people do. You get over it though, just takes time. ;)

Thanks Reedy. :hugs:

Poshie - Yeah, it's just because I started going out in town like 7 months ago.. So it's all quite new but I've learnt the hard way never to mix drinks.. It's not good! :sick:

xx

:hi: i just had a flutterry ouchy feeling down low on the left by my bikini line? Hope ur all ok.

Nice ring, Samba if ur about pics of the shoes and dresses r in my journal as u requested :rofl:

Poshie - Yeah, it's just because I started going out in town like 7 months ago.. So it's all quite new but I've learnt the hard way never to mix drinks.. It's not good! :sick:

xx

Yeah, don't mix your drinks is great advice. Shame I spent years not paying attention to that!! :nope:

And this is the bracelet I bought for $25

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/sft0061b-2.jpg

LOL you can ignore it if you want, you just get drunk too quick and end up being sick.. Well I do anyway!
xx

xx

Yeah, don't mix your drinks is great advice. Shame I spent years not paying attention to that!! :nope:

Here here! :rofl: You shouldn't mix grapes with grains or some shit like that - can't remember exactly. But I always stick with one type of drink.

Wine before beer makes u feel queer and beer before wine makes u feel fine aparently, dont drink beer, but dh swears by it :rofl:

Daisy, I'm having little fluttery feelings too! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"