WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Woops, didn't mean to post that twice! :blush:

Well ladies, I'm gonna go do the washing up and watch some tv for a bit! Talk to you all later! :hi:
xx

Cheers Ella, catch you later and have a nice evening :)

I'm a happy drunk too I just dont stop giggling :rofl:
the worst offender for me is Sambuca shots :sick: I can have a few drinks & feel fine but as soon as I have one of those I feel like I've had about 20 pints :dohh: they give you the worst hangovers ever x

I'm a happy drunk too I just dont stop giggling :rofl:
the worst offender for me is Sambuca shots :sick: I can have a few drinks & feel fine but as soon as I have one of those I feel like I've had about 20 pints :dohh: they give you the worst hangovers ever x

I'll have to keep that in mind. Thanks for the tip! :rofl:

Bye Ella x

oooh I'm one post away for hitting 2000 posts

I saw you posta vid, but I didn't get around to looking at it at the time, then I forgot about it. Have you got the link again to save me looking back for it?

F*CK me sideways Ladies!! You gals know how to gossip!! :rofl: Took me half and hour to catch up!! :rofl:

Right :wohoo: for those with Fluttery feelings!! :yipee: Got my fingers crossed for you

Chris - I love your ring and braclet, I like the Mesh range!!

Daisy - I'll pop over to your house to see your new purchases.

Nicky - I planning on getting absolutley F*cked tonight and tomorrow and Saturday!! :drunk:

Poshie - TBH I dont think your :wine: intake is enough!! :rofl:

OK :witch: is being very very very nasty to me..... it really hurts

Wow that's some impressive strong man stuff he's got going on there Chris! Has he considered doing the World's Strongest Man competition?

Where have you been??? No wonder you've got to spend so long catchin up! And don't use working as an excuse, it really won't wash you know.

So Doctor Samba reckons I should in fact up my wine intake yeah? That's interesting if somewhat unexpected advice! :rofl: There was me worried I should be cutting down!

Crap, I just had to expedite the shipping on my Fluoxetine. I only have one pill left. OOPS!!! :dohh:

Kerry - :hugs: hope your feeling better soon x

Chris - your brother is amazing, you must be really proud of him x

:happydance: my 2000th post :happydance:

Kerry - :hugs: hope your feeling better soon x

Chris - your brother is amazing, you must be really proud of him x

:happydance: my 2000th post :happydance:

Thanks Reedy and yes I am very proud of him.

:wohoo: on 2,000 posts! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"