WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

to hear about your Mum, that must have been awful for you and your family to deal with. How is she doing now? I lost my Mum in 2004 and it was the worst day of my life to date. If I ever do get pg, I will miss her sooo much.

Thanks. :hugs:

Luckily it was a 'slight stroke' but she did temporarily lose all feeling down her right side. She's doing great actually.. She's just graduated with a degree in Social Care and she's got a job as a social worker (not that they're getting the best press at the minute!)

I'm sorry that you lost your mum.. I can't imagine how hard that must've been to deal with. :hugs:
xx

Ella, I'm sorry to hear about your mom hun. :hugs: I hope she makes a speedy recovery. My dad had a mini stroke this time last year.

That's great your Mum is doing so well and making the most of her life :)

OMG I cant believe that there are women out there that would do such a thing!
How do you know at 20 that you NEVER want to have kids!!! Silly Girls

Thanks Chris. :hugs:

Poshie - Yeah, I'm so proud of her that she had the strength to carry on with her education after that.

I just really learnt not to take things for granted.
xx

it does seem like a hair brained idea doesn't it. I'd like to think that most doctors wouldn't do it if a girl of that age asked. Not unless there was some special case for doing it, like other medical problems etc.

I agree Kerry!

When I was 20 having a baby was the last thing on my mind but BOY OH BOY did that change when I turned 30!!!

now Id give anything to get pregnant

OMG I cant believe that there are women out there that would do such a thing!
How do you know at 20 that you NEVER want to have kids!!! Silly Girls

I know Kerry!

Most doctors won't do it on the NHS on the basis that they have never had any children and shouldn't rule it out in the future, so they have to pay to have it done privately.
xx

Hey Nicky! :hugs:

Hope you're treating yourself to a tipple or two! :wine:
You won't be able to at Christmas of course because you'll have your :bfp: by then! :wohoo:
:dust::dust::dust:

As will all you other ladies! :happydance:
xx

I just told DH that I saved him $400 today buy spending $40. He asked me why is it that whenever I 'save' him money, I end up SPENDING money! :rofl: :rofl:

I just told DH that I saved him $400 today buy spending $40. He asked me why is it that whenever I 'save' him money, I end up SPENDING money! :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: !!!

Tell him.. speculate to accumulate? :rofl:
xx

Ella - :hug: Hope that you mum has a speedy recovery.

Chris - Im sooooo jealous of your Tiffany jewellery. I had a Tiffany ring and loved it but I lost it at birmingham airport and didnt have time to look for it. :cry: You must post a pic!!

Bargain Chris :)

So I thought Tiffanys was in the US as well as over here? I'm just wondering what the 'European jewelry' link is?

Bargain Chris :)

So I thought Tiffanys was in the US as well as over here? I'm just wondering what the 'European jewelry' link is?

No idea! :shrug: I think they had European jewelery though b/c I didn't recognize alot of the names - or pronounce them! :dohh:

Ella - :hug: Hope that you mum has a speedy recovery.

Chris - Im sooooo jealous of your Tiffany jewellery. I had a Tiffany ring and loved it but I lost it at birmingham airport and didnt have time to look for it. :cry: You must post a pic!!

Oh that sucks Samba, I'm sorry - I'll definitely post a pic!

Thanks Kerry. :hugs:

My mum is pretty much fine now, she just has panic attacks every now and then if we're in crowded places.

Chris - I've just realised that Annie has clothes! Where do you get them from?!
xx

Yeah Ella

Most of the BAW club will be having a tee-total xmas so we'd best make the most of it while we can eh? :rofl:
Might get a bottle of wine for tonight now I come to think of it :rofl:

Since I gave up the cancer sticks in September, I have found myself drinkig more wine than I used to. No stupid amounts, but I probably drink about 6-8 glasses a week. Does that sound bad? I will of course completely stop if I get pg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->