WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Ahh hello Chris :D
I’m going to be on and off I’m afraid as posting is more difficult for me this afternoon....

Me too, I've actually got a bit of work to do today! :shock:

Good Morning,

Chris - :hug: I know what it's like with MIL's and such!

I went to the walk-in last night. I am on a 5 day course of antibiotics right now. I hope I will feel better soon. I hate being on antibiotics though, they knock me right out! That on top of the sinus cold I am feeling coming on is just...well... meh. Today I am on a diet of cranberry juice and milk (for protein :rofl: ) I am going to flush this thing out of my system if it's the last thing I do :rofl:

Off to work for me too. Have a good weekend if I don't get a chance to talk to you guys again before the end of the day.

Hi Lea :hi:

Glad you got yourself some antibiotics. I hope you start feeling better soon. :hugs:

Hi LeaArr

Eww antibiotics make your wee go dark yellow and smell funny! I don't like them. Main thing is though you get better soon. Have a good weekend now :D

I'm off home in 15 minutes (woot!) Have a great weekend all and I'll probably pop on at some point.

Take care now :D

Hi LeaArr

Eww antibiotics make your wee go dark yellow and smell funny! I don't like them. Main thing is though you get better soon. Have a good weekend now :D

There's that too! :rofl:

im back!

have several connf calls before i can go home....:hissy:

and all i want to do is eat chocolate biscuits.....

evening ladies. how is everyone? have you got nice weekend planned?

Hi everyone!!!

<---- Is :drunk: Already :rofl:

Hey Nat hope you and bump are well!!

OMG Ive noticed your 17 weeks!!!! When did that happen :rofl: God times have flown!!

:hi: chris and kerry!!

I don't know where the time has gone either!!! I can't quite believe it and can feel baby too!

:yipee: Thats so so cool!!!! Give bump a big :hug: from me!!!

Im supposed to be :shower: now but cant be arsed! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"