WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I've been to Cyprus so many times I've lost count x I love it there x its like home x

Hey ladies Sorry Im late!! :rofl:

Work is so busy atm, I havent got time to scratch my arse!! :rofl: (Hope you have nice visions!!)

Tracy - Its so lovely to see you back :yipee:

Only 40 mins left for me!!! :wohoo: GET IN!!

Woohooo for the early finishes today!! :happydance:

I've had to put 1/2 day holiday in coz it pained me soooo much knowing EVERYONE else was finishing work early :rofl:

So im off in approx 2mins to try & find something to wear for tonight woop woop! :yipee:

See ya later everyone! Mwah! xx

i made it in before the end of the day :wohoo:

won't be about much though due to work....

Poshie....i know what you mean about working weekends, it is a pain.....what work do you do?

Hey Kerry x
Yipppeeee for everyone finishing early today x :happydance:

Chris - I can understand you feeling that way, there does seem to be no need for that. What's the point in making your son's wife feel excluded like that? On the other hand, try not to let it get you too cross, as you know that your DH would never exclude you from it in reality. Sounds like MIL might be in to control. Do you otherwise get on well with MIL or?

Posh, yes other than her controlling issues, we get along great. I play Mahjongg with her every week.

I just set our microwave on fire. It's okay, it's out now. :dohh: I put my egg sandwich in the micro to warm it up and forget it was in tin foil. :dohh:

<~~~~such a maroon!! :rofl:

Hey Buffy & Chris

Chris - well done :rofl:

How are you both? x

Well other than scaring the shit out of my co-worker (and myself) my heart has calmed down a bit and I'm doing okay. :rofl:

I'm back after my meeting.

Reedy - I just don't think a rabbit with paralyzed legs could be called 'healthy' and I question whether it truly leads a 'happy' life - just my opinion though of course :)

Nicky - there were a couple of parrot types that I saw that had mental/stress issues mainly due to lack of company. One poor bird was plucking itself of feathers after developing a pyschotic attacment to it's owner and the other was masturbating all over a woman's house! I felt sorry for the poor things.

Chris - I'm afraid I have no idea what mah whatever thingy you said, actually is!?

Buffy - I work every other saturday til 1.0pm at my husband's clinic. Would be fine if I didn't have to work all week too! It's no that bad but it makes for a short weekend break.

Posh - mahjongg is a chinese game and it's like a really complicated gin rummy but you play with tiles instead of cards.

hi Chris....am good thanks, very happy that it is Friday though!

right, off to another meeting....back abut 5pm.......(12pm for you Chris....!)

More pics from my wedding album:

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/P_201.jpg
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/P_191.jpg
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/P_181.jpg

Poshie - totally respect your opinion huni x

Right girlies I'm off hope you all have a fabby weekend speak to you all monday byee x x x

hi Chris....am good thanks, very happy that it is Friday though!

right, off to another meeting....back abut 5pm.......(12pm for you Chris....!)

bye Buffy - see you at 12! I'll only have 2 hours left then! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"