WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

35 days to chrimbo....i just can't believe where the time is going.........

and not long until thanksgiving....have got a card for my neighbour too (she is from Texas)........

Nope! Thanksgiving is next Thursday and I have 4 days off! :happydance:

Lucky Ducky!!

I think I have to go to the doctor. UGH!! I think I have a UTI, and now my back is hurting. That's what I get for avoiding the clinic.

I want my doctor back!! I hate walk-ins.

Any plans for Thanksgiving?

Ugh, my MIL told DH and I that she was going to give us money to help us out with debt. Okay, that was nice of her and I'm appreciative. However, she writes the check and puts it in DH's NAME ONLY!! WTF? That's a shitty thing to do, IMO. I mean what the fuck does she think I'll do with it? Run away and start a whole new life! :rofl: I'd need about 100x the amount she's giving 'us' or should I say DH. :rofl: Anyway, DH hasn't deposited yet, and I can't do it b/c my name isn't on the check so MIL e-mails DH about cashing it. What a shit stirrer. Am I overreacting?

Same thing right after we got married when MIL said she'd buy 'us' a house but put the house in DH's name only! So DH said, "No, Mom, I want Chris' name on there too, we'll do it ourselves." I mean WTF?! What a terrific way to start a fight between a married couple. Luckily it didn't because DH and I aren't like that. But really! You don't do shit like that. Either put it in both our names or none of our names!! Anything my parent's give 'us' has both our names on it, not just mine. UGH!!!!! I can understand her reasons but really, theoretically, if DH wanted to, he could then kick me out of the house and I would have nowhere to go. And what if we have children? It's technically not my house, so he can keep the children and throw me out because I have no claim to the house. (I mean he would NEVER do that but you see my point?)

Chris - I can understand you feeling that way, there does seem to be no need for that. What's the point in making your son's wife feel excluded like that? On the other hand, try not to let it get you too cross, as you know that your DH would never exclude you from it in reality. Sounds like MIL might be in to control. Do you otherwise get on well with MIL or?

Well ,not alot to report here, other than I am off to a meeting for a few hours shortly. Glad it's Friday, although I am working tomorrow morning too which is a bit of a bummer.

Did anyone see that Special Needs Pets programme last night on C4? I was watching Celebrity but caught bits of it. The things some people do for their animals is bordering on cruel I think.

Did anyone see that Special Needs Pets programme last night on C4? I was watching Celebrity but caught bits of it. The things some people do for their animals is bordering on cruel I think.

What do you mean??

Chris - I can understand why it would annoy you x when you get married you become a unit its never me its us, its not mine its ours!! you get what i mean?? x
I think your mil is just trying to be a pain either that or she doesnt realise its a problem (old people can be like that) :rofl:

Lea - Hope your feeling better soon hun :hugs:

Morning girls

I saw little bit of that pet programme but I didn't see anything cruel (only saw the police dog that couldnt walk so his owners made him a little set of wheels but he seemed really happy)

Well the rabbit for example. I mean a rabbit needs it's back legs to live a proper life! I would say it would have been kinder to put the animal down much earlier. The parrots and other exotic birds should at least be kept with another bird for company. I felt really sorry for some of those animals :(

How are you doing today? Did you have a nice evening?

If the animals were healthy why put them down?? x
had an ok evening bit stressful bcus I was sorting out a load of paperwork for my drivers licence (changing my name to my married name) then sorting out paperwork for my logbook so I can send it off for my bil who's buying my old car x then sorting out stuff to take to the bank today, I went in to change my name with them 3 months ago & I'm still getting bank statements with my maiden name on & havent recieved a new bank card either with my new name x they take the piss to be honest its driving me mad x

Morning nicky x how are you? x

Im fine thanks :)

what was wrong with the parrots? I didn't see that bit

Morning girls

Reedy I totally know what you mean - I am still getting phone bills in my maiden name despite having told virgin about 300 times and faxing my documents!! And my bank card kept coming with the same name on too!!

HI Nicky, I am ok thanks, feeling a bit more cheerful today!

Looks lovely Reedy! I love Greece, OH and I are hoping to book soon for next year, a little greek island I think :happydance:

Golcarlilly, I actually was born in Huddersfield and live in Golcar until I was 7. Now live in North Wales hehe.

Small world!

Broody - where in Golcar did you live? (small world!!) I lived on Warwick Avenue and went to Manor Road infants and Juniors till I was 7 then went to Mauritius for 4 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->