WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

You know, after looking at "What" so many times......it's a real funny looking word aint it?? :rofl: :rofl:

Im going out partying!! :wohoo:

GOTTA DASH!!

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WauFkb4jmCI

I'll leave you with this one!

DF says she is not dashing she is bloody drunk and the painters and decorators and plumbers and electricians are in as well whats going on ???????

DF wrote that not me!!!

it's true....people talk more when they are drunk! couldn't believe the number of pages when i came back from my meeting! :rofl:

Im going out partying!! :wohoo:

GOTTA DASH!!

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WauFkb4jmCI

I'll leave you with this one!

DF says she is not dashing she is bloody drunk and the painters and decorators and plumbers and electricians are in as well whats going on ???????

DF wrote that not me!!!

Take it easy on the :wine: Samba! Pace yourself!! :rofl:

it's true....people talk more when they are drunk! couldn't believe the number of pages when i came back from my meeting! :rofl:

Definitely true for me! :rofl: Now, I wanna go home and get :drunk: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG!!!! My pregnancy brain is fried!!! Kerry you are a fruit loop!

I hope the waiting is sooner than later!! :D 4 days until I'll know for sure!

Alright I'm off like a prom dress. :rofl: Later :wave:

right ladies... off to have hot curry DH made!!! yum yum xx Kerry enjoy your hangover tomorrow!!! Chris enjoy your 'me' 'time xx

Well I took an hpt tonight b/c I was getting waves of nausea, so I took a test, and as expected :bfn: :cry: Not even a HINT of a second line. So, don't think is my month. True, it's still a little early, and I tested at 5:30 at night, but I've been down this road before and don't really think it'll lead to a :bfp: I don't know why I tested :dohh: I told myself I wouldn't do it in case it was a :bfn: I didn't want to ruin my weekend.

I'm so upset now and also very tired and all I want to do is go to bed. And it's only 7:42 pm! I'm fighting with myself to stay up at least another hour as going to bed before 8 pm on a Friday (and for no good reason) is truly quite pathetic!!

I'm sure there's still time to get that :bfp: but I'm extremely doubtful now. :cry:

aww :hug: chris.... don't forget its early and you didn't do it first thing in the morning!

:witch: is here. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :growlmad: And she's early!!

Staying indoors today, eating chili, watching horror movies while playing pogo games. Well, at least I can have alot of :wine: at Thanksgiving.

But once again, playing into my fears of not being able to get pregnant on my own. Oh Hell!! I shouldn't have gotten out of bed this morning!

Blech!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->