WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Oh Chris, the witch is a biatch, I'm sorry she's arrived and early too :(

:hug:

:hugs:

Good morning everyone x

had a manic weekend x my BIL had to rush over to the Isle of wight for a family emergency & didnt get back till last night, then my sisters dog had a poorly foot (one of his nails had broken) & those of you who have dogs will no that it can be really painful, so he had to go to the vets then sunday my niece was really poorly she had a high temp (38) her glands were swollen & she was hallucinating :cry: but she's feeling a little better today x
and then if some of you have read my thread in ttc you'll no i had a horrible end to my sunday night x BIL's sister is pregnant :cry: & she's a complete bitch by the way :hissy:
but the best part of the weekend was getting my new car :happydance: its soooo nice I just want to drive everywhere x

How was everyone elses weekend?? x

Hi Reedy

Great news about your car :) pity about everything else tho :hugs: x

Oh Reedy, what a weekend you've had! Hey the IoW isn't far from me and I go there for work sometimes. Sorry to hear your niece is poorly, there seems to be quite alof of illness going around at the mo. Poor doggy, that foot will be really painful. Great news on the car! I haven't read the ttc forum yet, I will have a look at your post. Were you expecting the BIL pg or was it the first you'd heard at the weekend?

Morning Nicky, how are you today? So does anybody knowif Samba is going to be joining us here again?

Well the witch arrived yesterday. Taking an average for the last 3 cycles, my mean cycle length is 26 days. So now it's waiting about a week and a half for ov, then it's ttc I guess!! :happydance:

So does anybody knowif Samba is going to be joining us here again?

Why whats happened to Kerry?? x

Poshie - as far as I knew she didnt even want kids she's far too into herself to care about anyone else so was def a shock I wish I hadnt of had x

so not long now till you join us on the darkside as Samba would say :rofl:

Yeah Kerry will be back... she's just not gonna be around as much for a little while x

Ooooh Reedy you are almost at the end of a cycle - have you got any symptoms? x

The dark side - sounds good to me! I've always been fond of the Dark Lord of the Sith! :devil:

That sucks about your BIL's sister, that really does. :(

But yes, I will be moving to ttc, but still posting in here of course. It doesn't feel real yet. :huh:

Thanks for the update on Kerry Nicky.

Nicky - no symptoms, nothing, nada zilch so maybe I'm out but who knows will have to wait & see AF should be here on thursday but if she's not I'm waiting till the sunday to test bcus thats when my longest cycle would be iykwim x

DH wanted to BD yesterday morning but I really wasnt in the mood so guess what he said to me??
'this could be the day we get pregnant' :dohh: stupid boy :rofl: I told him to not even go there & I was the only one allowed to say that to get sex:rofl: & at least i do it at the right time of the month :rofl:

I was thinking the same thing Nicky. I was meaning to say last week that you were being very quiet Reedy.......everyone else was symptom spotting and I didn't remember you piping up about anything.,,,,

I was thinking the same thing Nicky. I was meaning to say last week that you were being very quiet Reedy.......everyone else was symptom spotting and I didn't remember you piping up about anything.,,,,

:rofl:
I'm trying to go with the not bothered approach & I'm quite suprised at how well I'm doing so far :blush:

So do any of you have 'bang on' cycles, for example, 27 day cycles each and every month? I am assuming the answers no.

So do any of you have 'bang on' cycles, for example, 27 day cycles each and every month? I am assuming the answers no.

my fist cycle coming off the pill was 32 days long & my last cycle was 30 so who knows what this one will be

so it hasn't varied that much for you then Reedy. I had to change my ticker as my last cycle was 24 and this one was 26! I guess a few days out though isn't the end of the world. Some people have very changeable cycles don't they.

Yeah I've been lucky in the sense that my cycles havent been too bad x

:rofl:
I'm trying to go with the not bothered approach & I'm quite suprised at how well I'm doing so far :blush:

I'm impressed Reedy! ;)

So Reedy, do you chart and opk or?

And I thought you were going to do a Journal!?

no dont chart or use opks x
I didnt get chance to start my journal bcus of the hectic weekend so if AF does show up I will start one for next cycle but hoping the journal I'll be starting will be a pregnancy one :blush:

Dont worry about your lack of symptoms Reedy... I had LOADS last month & wasn't preg :rofl: so it's all a load of rubbish anyway!

When I was pregnant with Sophie I didn't get any symptoms till around 6/7wks so no symptoms defo doesn't mean you are out :D x

I too hope I will be reading your pg journal!

So you are just going with the flow then and leaving it to fate. That's what I want to do. I know roughly when I ov (thanks to opk's) and that is enough for me.

I was supposed to be at a meeting this morning but I completly forgot! Luckily a colleague is going so it's not the end of the world but even so. It's not like me....:huh: Too much BnB do you reckon?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->