WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

its hard not to think about it but it helps a little not to stress too much about it which I have been doing x
hopefully it will work & if not i'll go back to the mad crazy symptom spotting woman from my last cycle :rofl:

I think its a good idea to take it easy (at least for your 1st few cycles anyway) as it can quite easily get on top of you.

Its a different matter once you've been unsuccessfully trying for quite a while tho :(

at least this way I know im defo maximising my chances every month & even if I don't get my BFP I know that I tried my best x

Thanks for the advice girls. I know it's probably easy to say I'll just go with the flow at the moment. I'm sure though after a few months, that will change! It's the unknowness of it all isn't it - you just don't know how long it will take until you try.

lol, I know, what a nightmare am I forgetting my meeting! I rang my colleague and told him I thought it was tomorrow and apologised. It's most unlike me!

I think its a good idea to take it easy (at least for your 1st few cycles anyway) as it can quite easily get on top of you.

Its a different matter once you've been unsuccessfully trying for quite a while tho :(

at least this way I know im defo maximising my chances every month & even if I don't get my BFP I know that I tried my best x

This is exactly what I think Nicky, I'm taking it easy for now but if we're still trying by my 6th cycle then I'll consider opks x

hopefully you won't even need to bother Reedy :hugs:

You'll more than likely get your BFP without needing them x

Poshie - you'll prob get preg 1st month of trying coz there hasnt been a BAW baby for a while now x

Poshie - you'll prob get preg 1st month of trying coz there hasnt been a BAW baby for a while now x

Oh Nicky, don't! As great as it would be (of course) I bet it won't happen. I am pretty cynical about these things. In some ways I'd rather it didn't happen straight away so that my sis can get her bfp first and you guys.

Ahh she's gone!

I'm cold. Particularly cold hands.

My alarm didn't go off (probably because I forgot to set it properly last night) this morning. I looked at the clock and it was half an hour later than it should have been! Still managed to get to work only 5 mins late, which I thought was quite impressive. :D

well done you for still getting to work on time x

hi Poshie and Reedy...

sorry, i went to read Kerry's journal to find out what had been happening.......

burn out does happen though......and it makes you feel so sad and lonely......i hope that she takes some time to learn to love herself a little more.......:hugs:

feeling really tired today....can't believe that the weekend went so quickly! :hissy:

Reedy.....how's the new car?! what have you got again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->