WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

I sent Owo a PM too, she hasn't posted in 2 months! I'm really worried!

I was just thinking about Owo too

Both me & Kerry have left her messages but she hasn't responded so I really hope she's ok x

I have such a horrible headache. I know it's from my contacts but I forgot to bring my glasses with me, so now I have to suffer! :dohh: :dohh:

BOO-YAH!!

Whenever my company pays claims out for stuff, we keep the items that we paid out for. If they are still in good condition, they will do sealed bid auctions for their staff. There was a 50" LCD rear projection TV up for bid that only has superficial scratches and whatnot so I put in a bid. I originally put in a bid for $150, then Nick told me to change it to $251. I got the email today that I had WON WON WON the TV :headspin: and not only that, but my lower bid was still the highest, so they gave it to me for $157.50. ($150 + applicable taxes)

:wohoo: Fantastic news!!!!

Im sending my SS tonight!!! Im so excited!!

I hope Owo is OK too.

Sorry that was fantastic news to Lea, not that we have girls MIA!!

The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

That is soooo annoying I mean 1 sec FFS!! :rofl:

Nicky - I hope we can cheer you up here!! :hug:

Yeah Nicky, my bosses are gone and I'm practically the only one in the office today....soooooo for the next 5.5 hours I am here to amuse you. :rofl:

Ladies, I sent you a bunch of stuff on FB......so check your shit. :winkwink:

I will check it tomorrow. I have to go pick up my new TV and then sit in awe of it's lovelyness tonight :rofl:

Chris - I got the gift under my xmas tree on FB thank you x :rofl:

Fantastic news about the tv Lea x :happydance:

Chris - I got the gift under my xmas tree on FB thank you x :rofl:

Fantastic news about the tv Lea x :happydance:

You're welcome! :D At least SOMEONE appreciates the shit I send them! :rofl: :rofl:

Chris - I havent checked my FB in days maybe weeks :blush: even!!

OMG Im so excited the postie has just collected our post!!! :yipee: I love sending gifts!!
I apologise to the person in advance for the wrapping!!! :rofl:

Chris - I havent checked my FB in days maybe weeks :blush: even!!

OMG Im so excited the postie has just collected our post!!! :yipee: I love sending gifts!!
I apologise to the person in advance for the wrapping!!! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Weeks huh?? :shock: Well then I apologize for all the requests I sent you. :blush: It may take you weeks just to get through them all. :rofl:

sorry, this place have been making me work !

physically, i'm feeling fine, though have sore b@@bs.....so the fact that i have no other symptoms is really freaking me out......on top of that i have the expected paranoia after my mc, plus am extra paranoid because of lola and Daisy......

i'm now 7 weeks and i really wish i felt pregnant........as much as i hate being sick....i would love to have morning sickness right now........

Aww Buffy, I wouldn't worry, I'm sure the morning sickness will kick in soon enough! Until then, consider yourself blessed to still be feeling well and enjoy the eating while you can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->