WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Hi Chris Buffy & Samba x

I agree Kerry - it seemed we had all that good news which was promptly followed by bad news :cry:

Well I have some good news!! Got my S santa today!!! Someone is going to be a very happy lady!! :rofl:

:wohoo: That's great Samba! :yipee: I have my SS - still haven't shipped it yet though. :dohh: It's Pete's fault....he made me quite the procrastinator! :rofl: :rofl:

Hi girls

Thought id pop over here for a bit
how is everyone?

Buffy how are things with you and bump? x

I panicked about international shipping times and it turns out that I could have waited to ship mine. She has already had her parcel for a little while. :rofl:

I havent even bought my SS yet x going to Meadowhall on the 13th so will pick something up then & send it out on the monday x

I took my BBT this morning, and my tempurature finally went up. I think because of last week, being sick, then Sam's dad, my ov may have been late. Nick may not be too happy to know that it has increased our chances this month :rofl:

Hey, how long does it take to ship something from the US to England? Anyone know?

No havent heard from Destiny in ages or babyblues for that Matter x
Wheres Poshie today? x

Hey, how long does it take to ship something from the US to England? Anyone know?

It took about 2 weeks for my gift to get across the pond. That was also before the official Christmas season.

Maybe it was only a week and a half, i'm not sure. She got it a lot sooner than I thought she would to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->