WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Oh me too!! All these stories make me very worried to even get a :bfp:!!

I think I would feel guilty if I got one. I want one, but I want you guys to get sticky beans more than I want my own :bfp:

I feel the same way. I've decided I'm just going to be very relaxed about the whole thing, there isn't anything I can do to make it happen any quicker. I guess it'll happen on its own time. I keep thinking that every month I don't get a :bfp: that's 1 month closer to GETTING a :bfp: and a month longer I'll be on maternity leave! :rofl: :rofl:

If I were going by my ticker, I would be 5 or 6 DPO?

I was so mad at DH last night - didn't speak to him for the whole night. All week he's been telling me he's going to call Nextel on Saturday....he didn't on Saturday but said on Monday after the bank he will. Well....Monday rolls around and I gently reminded him to call Nextel and he said, "Oh, I can't call Nextel now I didn't go to the bank." (Mind you we were at the bank earlier in the day but not the bank that our checking acct was in, and then we went food shopping...had I known we still needed to get to the other bank we would have done that first but nooooooooooo he didn't say a fucking thing) So I was beyond PISSED!!!!! He said, "Well, do you want me to go the bank now?" By this time it was already 3:30 and the banks were closed. :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: I KNOW he didn't call Nextel today or get to the bank so I'm friggin angry with him right now! How are we supposed to make a :baby: when I bash DH's head into a wall?!!?!?! :rofl:

I would be pissed to. Nick does stuff like that all the time.

In all fairness though, you don't need his head. Bash his head in the wall, leave it there, and use the man bits you need for the baby makin' :rofl:

I would be pissed to. Nick does stuff like that all the time.

In all fairness though, you don't need his head. Bash his head in the wall, leave it there, and use the man bits you need for the baby makin' :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And then this morning he says to me, "I can't believe you wasted the whole day being mad at me." :dohh: Jackass!! If he didn't go to the bank today I'll be spending another evening mad at him!! I swear to God why do I want a :baby: when I have my husband!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Ok, I'm done with my men rant! :rofl:

So much for my carrot and celery sticks for a snack. Oh I ate them alright along with some caramel popcorn and a couple of pretzels. :dohh: :dohh: Yeah, this diet shit isn't going to work - I need to sew my lips shut. :rofl:

Morning my lovelies x

hope everyone is well x

Morning Nicky how you feeling today sweets? x

Hiya Ladies,

Sorry I havent been here much. Ive missed you all!! :hug:

Gosh isnt it sad atm, :cry: I wish we all could be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->