WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Hi Lea. How's it going today?

What's all this about 'ss gifts' then? Is that Secret Santa?

As for work - I can't be arsed to be honest. Have no choice though - have to pay the bills!

Hi Lea :hi: :wohoo: Now the party can begin! :D

Tracy, no FB! That sux ass!! :growlmad:

Hi Lea. How's it going today?

What's all this about 'ss gifts' then? Is that Secret Santa?

As for work - I can't be arsed to be honest. Have no choice though - have to pay the bills!

Ahh paying bills is over-rated. :rofl: :rofl:

Well, I went to the medical clinic here at the hospital and it's not Gout! :wohoo: It's arthritis. :dohh: :rofl: She asked if I was wearing new heels lately and I said yes and she said that the new shoes aggravated it and now I have arthritis. :dohh: Don't know which is worse. :rofl: But she gave me 800 mgs of Ibuprofen to take every 4 hours.

Frick. I am so tired of the incompetance of one of my underwriters. I wish I could get rid of him. UGH!!

Frick. I am so tired of the incompetance of one of my underwriters. I wish I could get rid of him. UGH!!

That sucks, I'd gladly work with ya.....if I weren't in the US. :rofl: That would be quite a daily commute! :rofl:

I'm sure you would be a better underwriter than him. :rofl:

So, this underwriter, He has been away sick for the past couple of days, and he is still managing to annoy me and make my job harder. I was talking to another co-worker about it, and she said "I just think of him as having bits of cotton stuck in his head where brain should be. There are a few brain cells in there clinging to the cotton, but it's just bits of cotton for the most part" This made me feel better, and thinking this way certainly helps her through her day as well. :rofl:

So, this underwriter, He has been away sick for the past couple of days, and he is still managing to annoy me and make my job harder. I was talking to another co-worker about it, and she said "I just think of him as having bits of cotton stuck in his head where brain should be. There are a few brain cells in there clinging to the cotton, but it's just bits of cotton for the most part" This made me feel better, and thinking this way certainly helps her through her day as well. :rofl:

:rofl:

Two women in the office just announced that they're preggers. :cry: I'm very happy for them but why can't it be me yet? :hissy: And what's worse, the one girl is 5 months along and I look more pregnant than her! :dohh: Shit....I need to stay on my diet. :dohh: :rofl:

:hugs: I know what that's like. 3 weeks of people announcing pregnancies every second day has made me a bit numb, but just think of the excitement when you get your :bfp: in your Christmas stocking :happydance:

If you fancy a laugh go & check out what happened to me earlier (p583) :blush: im still going red when i think about it! :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->