WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Lea, thanks for the kind words. I'm really hoping to get a Christmas :bfp: either on or slightly before Christmas Day so I can wrap up the test and give it Pete. <sigh>

speaking of xmas BFP's chris... I was originally due to test on 13th Dec but i still haven't Ov'd yet which moves my expected test date to a week later so Im prob gonna be testing around the 20th

*Hmmm....Wonder if i could keep my gob shut for 5 days?* :rofl:

Lea, thanks for the kind words. I'm really hoping to get a Christmas :bfp: either on or slightly before Christmas Day so I can wrap up the test and give it Pete. <sigh>

PMA! You will. And I will get mine on the 19th. Then we can be preg buddies.

You've got me thinking now Chris!!

Id defo be bursting at the seams but this is gonna be a pretty rubbish xmas with regards to pressies (I am skint) so wrapping a test up for Sean would be the answer to my prayers :happydance:

especially as he thinks we are 'out' this month :D

I've been thinking about getting a new hair style for awhile now and I came across this, (style only, not color keeping me blonde)

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/hair1.jpg

Keep in mind that I have VERY curly hair, so don't know how it'll work. I was going to ask my stylist next week when I go.

Oooooh we'll all be getting our BFP's in the same week :yipee:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the sound of that! So are you officially TTC now??

looks lovely Chris

... but if your hair is naturally curly you'd have to spend ages straightening it every morning x

LOVE LOVE LOVE the sound of that! So are you officially TTC now??

No, not officially :rofl: I am kinda "porkpie-ing it" as I call it. Nick and I are using rhythm as b/c. I didn't know exactly when I was going to ov, I thought it was going to be a week sooner than it was. We were going at it pretty steady every two days around my actual ovulation this week. :muaha: He didn't insist on condoms, so I wasn't going to push the idea either. Takes two to tango my friend. :rofl::rofl:

looks lovely Chris

... but if your hair is naturally curly you'd have to spend ages straightening it every morning x

I know! :dohh: So, okay that's out. :rofl:

:rofl: I am just waiting for my hair to be long enough to stuff back in a ponytail :rofl: I can't be bothered with doing it every morning anymore. Especially now that it's cold enough for me to have to wear a touque.

I also want to do something different with my color, still be blonde but do something different...don't know what. :shrug: I'm getting insanely bored with my hair which is why I wear it up all the time now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->