WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Lea, thanks for the kind words. I'm really hoping to get a Christmas :bfp: either on or slightly before Christmas Day so I can wrap up the test and give it Pete. <sigh>

PMA! You will. And I will get mine on the 19th. Then we can be preg buddies.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the sound of that! So are you officially TTC now??

No, not officially :rofl: I am kinda "porkpie-ing it" as I call it. Nick and I are using rhythm as b/c. I didn't know exactly when I was going to ov, I thought it was going to be a week sooner than it was. We were going at it pretty steady every two days around my actual ovulation this week. :muaha: He didn't insist on condoms, so I wasn't going to push the idea either. Takes two to tango my friend. :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Like Pete and I.....we used the pull-and-pray method for well over a year.

I also want to do something different with my color, still be blonde but do something different...don't know what. :shrug: I'm getting insanely bored with my hair which is why I wear it up all the time now.

I have dark blonde hair, when I had my "pixie" cut, Sam put lighter blonde streaks in, and then red ones. It looked really neat.

Question ladies, since we were using no b/c for a year (except for pull-and-pray aka withdrawal method) and nothing ever happened....oh dear what's my question. :dohh: :rofl: I guess, well, should I be CONCERNED that in a year of withdrawal nothing happened????

Lea, thanks for the kind words. I'm really hoping to get a Christmas :bfp: either on or slightly before Christmas Day so I can wrap up the test and give it Pete. <sigh>

No, not officially :rofl: I am kinda "porkpie-ing it" as I call it. Nick and I are using rhythm as b/c. I didn't know exactly when I was going to ov, I thought it was going to be a week sooner than it was. We were going at it pretty steady every two days around my actual ovulation this week. :muaha: He didn't insist on condoms, so I wasn't going to push the idea either. Takes two to tango my friend. :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Like Pete and I.....we used the pull-and-pray method for well over a year.

Same idea without the actual pulling out. He doesn't warn me til 2 seconds before he is going to blow. :rofl:
There was one night I had a couple too many, I was on top, and he told me he was almost there, and I stopped and pondered it for a bit. I had no idea what to do, should I continue? should I get up and let him go on our new bedding?...and then I felt him finish (sorry if TMI) He just started laughing at me.

Question ladies, since we were using no b/c for a year (except for pull-and-pray aka withdrawal method) and nothing ever happened....oh dear what's my question. :dohh: :rofl: I guess, well, should I be CONCERNED that in a year of withdrawal nothing happened????

I wouldn't be worried about it.

Same idea without the actual pulling out. He doesn't warn me til 2 seconds before he is going to blow. :rofl:
There was one night I had a couple too many, I was on top, and he told me he was almost there, and I stopped and pondered it for a bit. I had no idea what to do, should I continue? should I get up and let him go on our new bedding?...and then I felt him finish (sorry if TMI) He just started laughing at me.

:rofl: @ he's going to blow :rofl:

Me neither! And there's only 40 minutes left so I figure, what's the point in getting involved in anything? :rofl:

Morning my lovelies x

How is everyone today x

Looks like all of us BAW girls will be pregnancy buddies :happydance: I test on the 23rd :happydance:

got a very busy day today x I'm at work till 1.30pm then got to go home wake DH up pick my niece up from school bring her to mine put the xmas tree up put the shopping away & then get ready to go to my friends 21st birthday party :happydance:

whats everyone else up to today & over the weekend? x

Hey girlies :wave:

Im in a good mood again today coz I got my oats last night :smug:

By my calculations I'll be in the 2ww tomorrow :yipee: so im due to test on the 20th - how exciting eh?

Lots of happy BAW members getting our positive preg tests in the same week :yipee:

Its gonna be a very merry xmas round here! :happydance: x

Way to go Nicky x

Fab news about the peak on your monitor too x :happydance:

What lovely PMA we have going on here this morning ladies :)

I'm doing okay - glad it's Friday. STILL not sure about ttc this month! Haven't had a +opk yet but only CD 13 today and last month didn't get one til CD 16.

Working til 4.30pm today then home. Working tomorrow morning which isn't so good as I'm really tired and didn't get enough sleep last night. I'm crap when I don't get enough sleep.

Excellent news on the oats again last night Nicky! DH is excelling himself :D

How's your car going Reedy?

£15 petrol in 2 weeks?? Now that's what I call economical! How far is your commute?

Last night I was thinking, we just as well wait til January..... now this morning I'm thinking well it could just happen this weekend, why not..............Ooo I'm a nightmare aren't I!

£15 petrol in 2 weeks?? Now that's what I call economical! How far is your commute?

it doesnt take me long to get work about 10 minutes but I'm always out & about driving x

you still have till tonight & over the weekend to decide poshie x its entirely up to you sweets x what does you DH think? x

DH is happy to do it whenever (so to speak!) Tbh, we haven't been as 'active' since I came off the pill as we both hate condoms (particularly him). So we are both looking forward to having some natural bd at last! Another reason why it might happen this weekend! Yeah, there's still time to decide. :)

My DH doesnt like condoms either which is why we ended up trying b4 our original date bcus he couldnt be bothered to go & get any :rofl:

I must admit, he has been good at giving it a go with condoms (it's been 3 long months now). But we both don't like them so it makes things more awkward in that dept. We were spoilt with 16 years on the pill. Can't wait to start ttc to be honest!

Ooo Reedy, I'm now thinking sod it, let's go for it this weekend!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->