WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Part of the problem with Nick in my current situation is that he thinks we are going to get pregnant first shot. If only we were so lucky. Boys have silly notions of how things work.

TMI time: we are kinda doing pull-and-pray now. Everytime he's about to ... you know... he'll ask me if we are "safe" to see if he needs to pull out or not. I was thinking about this after. You don't want your wife to get pregnant, but your wife wants a baby, and you are putting the "birth control" or lack thereof in her hands? are you crazy man? :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: So if a little :baby: comes along you can be like, "Well, gee honey, I'm sorry I guess I was a day or two off with my dates." :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: I wouldn't do it intentionally, but if a baby were to happen, I wouldn't be sad about it at all. I really think he just wants an "oops" :rofl:

Well. I'm off to work. See you in about 1 1/2 hours. :rofl:

Just had bad news at work, the company isnt doing too well at the minute so in about 2 weeks there is a possibility that we will go down to a 4 day week :cry:
Its just come at the wrong time for us with ttc & i really dont want to put it on hold but will talk to DH about it tonight :cry:
Because the the people that own the company (my bosses) are very very good friends of mine i even offered to have a pay cut but they wont let me x
just mad with the rest of the staff bcus there first reaction was
'are you still going to be buying our tea & coffee' I was like :saywhat:
everyone else is really pissed about it but what can you do?? they are cutting the hours down possibly for 8 weeks to keep the company open & I just dont think people get that. maybe its bcus I'm really close to them that I see what the other staff dont

Have to run into a meeting for an hour and a half. Be back soon!

Just had bad news at work, the company isnt doing too well at the minute so in about 2 weeks there is a possibility that we will go down to a 4 day week :cry:
Its just come at the wrong time for us with ttc & i really dont want to put it on hold but will talk to DH about it tonight :cry:
Because the the people that own the company (my bosses) are very very good friends of mine i even offered to have a pay cut but they wont let me x
everyone else is really pissed about it but what can you do?? they are cutting the hours down possibly for 8 weeks to keep the company open & I just dont think people get that. maybe its bcus I'm really close to them that I see what the other staff dont

:hugs: It is awful hun, especially since they are friends of yours, I have worked in a couple of companies that have since closed down (i luckily managed to leave prior to that) at one of them the owners were just lovely and it is really horrible, the company I work for have just made 12 redundancies and another 14 people have left over the last 6 months and not been replaced so I know how it feels! :hugs:

Thanks Tracy x
I'm sure everything will be fine but cant help but worry about it for myself & DH aswell as my good friends x
Will just have to see how things go x

How long have you worked there? I am on some sort of record for jobs for me - I have been here for 3 and a half years!

Of course, that's what I would worry about too. The coffee and tea. Priorities.

How long have you worked there? I am on some sort of record for jobs for me - I have been here for 3 and a half years!

2 years in March but feel like I've been here longer x I love place

I've been at my job for 4 years in March.

I'm okay - bored out of my mind though!! :growlmad: How are you doing?

Hello treacles,

Sorry Ive been AWOL today, got a really big project on at the moment. TBH Im pulling my hair out!!!

Tracy - Ive got everything crossed for you sweetie. Hoping all goes well on the 11th.

Reedy - Hope that business picks up for your work. F-ing credit crunch has alot to answer for!!

Lea - Re:- the Pull and pray! I would say the 'In and Come' method is the best form of contraception!!! Ive been doing it for 5 cycles and I havent had a :bfp: yet!! :rofl:

I am fed up, did you read my earlier post? I have put a bit on my journal too. I am so bored today, can't wait to go to my dance class tonight - hopefully that will cheer me up - my friend KT is coming with me too :happydance:

Tracy, have fun at the dance class tonight!

I will do, thanks Chris! I am having KFC for dinner afterwards too and I might just have some wine to wash it down:muaha: so much for the diet :rofl:

Thanks Kerry & Doc I'm sure it will pick up
Have a fab time at your dance class tonight Tracy :happydance: Did the dvd come that you ordered? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->