WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Who wants one there's 2 left :happydance:

Attachments

• mp1.jpg
    mp1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2
  • mp2.jpg
    mp2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 2
The packet says fruity mincemeat with vine fruits, glace cherries, brandy and port :dance:

There is sweet mince (as reedy describes) and of course savoury mince which we all know. Mince pies are a Christmas tradition here often eaten with brandy cream too.

*goes off to read reedy's post....*

:dohh: :rofl: here comes another, now be carfull this time 'butter fingers' :rofl:

:rofl: I caught it! :D :rofl: :rofl: Of course I smashed it between my hands while trying to catch it. :dohh: But, it's still salvageable.... :rofl:

Ooooh I just heard on the radio we're having a Winter Storm this Friday. :D

Hey does anyone wear a size 6.5 shoe?? Size 5 in the UK. I bought these great heels that fit just fine in the store but I guess my feet were swollen because now they're much too big and I don't have the receipt to return it. :hissy:

Hey does anyone wear a size 6.5 shoe?? Size 5 in the UK. I bought these great heels that fit just fine in the store but I guess my feet were swollen because now they're much too big and I don't have the receipt to return it. :hissy:

I'm only a 4, bummer x

This is what the shoe looks like:

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/shoes.jpg

I'm a UK size 6 I'm afraid Chris, thanks for the offer though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->