WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Hey?! When did I pass 2,000 posts...ahahahaha bring on the addict.

:rofl: @ Lea....you're almost there Lea...just 500 more posts....so that's in like another day or two. :rofl:

I'm all done Xmas shopping! :happydance: Now, all I have to do is wait for everything to arrive!! Everything says it will be here no later than Dec. 24th and amazon is REALLY good and usually get things pretty quickly but I'm still freaking. I couldn't do it any earlier b/c the $$ wasn't there and everything I wanted to get for people was online.

Well done on finishing your xmas shopping Chris x

Lea - 500 posts to go....This calls for...............................................

SUPERSPAM

Well I'm off home to cook Spaghetti bolognes (sp) for me & DH x

Hope you have a good night speak to you 2moro x x x x

Much Love x x x

Night Reedy! :wave: Enjoy your evening

DH and I are having cheese ravioli's for dinner. :happydance:

Well done on finishing your xmas shopping Chris x

Lea - 500 posts to go....This calls for...............................................

SUPERSPAM

HECK YES!!

Haev a good evening.

Well, Lea Pete is going to call Sprint tomorrow to order my phone. :happydance: I'm getting the HTC Pro from Sprint. :yipee:

This is the phone I'm getting - HTC Touch Pro
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/PPC6850SP_LPI.gif

That'll be excellent for texting...I am so wicked excited for you!!

thanks ladies, I'm super excited.... :yipee: I've waited long enough for this dang phone! :rofl: I'm almost as excited as I'd be if I got a :bfp: .....ALMOST! :rofl:

I can't wait to start texting! :happydance:

Pete will be VERRRRRRRRRY sorry that he ever wanted me to have my phone with me at ALL times! :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->