WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Afternoon ladies :hi:

Poshie, sorry you're sick hun. :hugs: I hope you feel better soon.

Hey Chris, thanks for the good wishes. Being ill sucks doesn't it. I just want to feel normal again!

How are you doing so far today?

Ok ladies, you all know I'm looking for a new hair style, and I came across this, what do you think? The style, not the color
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/short_curly_hair_top.jpg
Now this is me, so you can get an idea
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/peteandchris.jpg

Hi Chris x

I think that hairstyle would really suit you x
and I agree with Nicky you look beautiful in that pic x

I don't know, I'm so confused with what to do with my hair. :shrug: All I know is that I can't stand it anymore and it's ALWAYS in a bun.

I say go for it Chris

It looks pretty & if you're not keen on it - it will grow back :D x

I know how you feel tho

I always have mine tied back in a pony tail & Im sooooooooo sick of the same style but im scared to go to the hairdresser as she's quite 'scissor happy' :rofl:

I often think about going short & choppy as it is currently long & straight (& boring) x

<~~is on a virtual makeover site to see what hairstyles look good :rofl:

Go for it Chris x
My hair used to me long (I grew it for the wedding) but when I came back I had it all cut off x its now just above my shoulders at the front & sits just at the top of my spine @ the back x

Yeah, it it weren't for the curls....I'd soooo go short...like a nice bob. :D

Comes dancing in - How is everyone this fine day?

I got the worst chill last night. I was FREEZING. Nick came upstairs and I asked him if he was cold and he looked at me like I was crazy. Then he did the 80 point inspection on my body and he told me that it wasn't that I had a fever or anything, I was actually COLD. He bundled me up and I finally started feeling not cold, not warm, but not cold. It was strange. I crawled into bed at about nine, with the TV on of course, and by the time Nick came to bed I was out. He turned off the TV and I didn't even flinch. Usually I snark at him for doing that :rofl:

Yeah, it it weren't for the curls....I'd soooo go short...like a nice bob. :D

I understand the curly hair thing all too well. I don't have really really curly hair, but it's curly enough to not allow me to find a decent hairstyle.

It sucks ass don't it Lea? There are soooo many styles I'd like to do and I could but the only problem is that I'd ALWAYS have to blow dry my hair straight...which I used to do....but....UGH!!

Hi girls, how is everyone today?

I was busy this morning working with a young girl who is here on work experience, she has gone to work with a colleague now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->