WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Lea, Mary Kay has shipped your products and are awaiting pickup by UPS. :happydance:

:dance: I am going to look soooo pretty at Christmas dinner.

You're going to look beautiful!! (Not that you don't already)

<~~~trying to see what the shipping will be to Canada. :rofl:

:rofl: Yeah, Canada is cheaper than shipping to the UK.

OMG, this day is just dragging!! I swear it's been 3:00 for 4 hours. :rofl: Just 30 minutes left. :dohh: I am DRAGGING ass today!!

Morning girlies x

I'm feeling very excited today x
Heard on the radio & read in the papers that Robbie wants to rejoin Take That :yipee:
I was a HUGETake That fan in the 90's (Thought I would marry Mark Owen one day) & was gutted when Robbie left & they split up :cry: so was sooooo excited when Take That got back together & they are just as good now as they were back in the day & looking so much Hotter (cant believe Howard is 40)
Everytime I see them on tv I always hope Robbie will come out & join then & now it might really happen :happydance:

My God I sound like the saddest 25yr old woman in the world :dohh::rofl:

Hope everyone is well x

Where have my Tickers gone????

Edited to add* Panic over, they are back x

Hey Reedy!

Well I'm at home.........feel like absolute shite as I've caught DH's nasty virus. Went in first thing but just can't function properly so told my boss and he said go home. Trouble is I feel guilty as we have a presentation tomorrow! Might not make that now. Poor DH is self employed and has to go into work today and it happens to be a very busy day. I do feel sorry for him.

I heard about Robbie too just now Reedy - good news for Take That fans then!

Didn't get back from work til 7pm last night (9.40 the night before) and I guess I'm just run down.

Anyway, at least I can post on here from the comfort of my sofa

:)

Morning Reedy :)

TBH id tell Robbie to f**k off! he's a twat!

He wasn't interested coz he thought he was too good to be with the other lads & it seems to me he's just trying to jump on the band wagon now that they are better than ever

I dislike him.... he's a total weirdo! :rofl: x

Awww Poshie sorry to hear your not well x make sure you drink plenty of fluids & get lots of rest x
Hope you feel better soon x And dont feel guilty you cant help being poorly :hugs:

Morning Reedy :)

TBH id tell Robbie to f**k off! he's a twat!

He wasn't interested coz he thought he was too good to be with the other lads & it seems to me he's just trying to jump on the band wagon now that they are better than ever

I dislike him.... he's a total weirdo! :rofl: x

Morning Nicky x

I do agree with you totally & I do think he wants to go back bcus he's seen how well they are doing & his career is down the pan x but I cant help but feel that little bit of joy about a reunion even if its just a one off x to be honest i dont think it would work if he went back fully, Take That are far too good for him x It would just be nice to have him come on with them even if its just for 1 song x

my boss has brought another xmas CD in today :yipee:

he must've enjoyed my singing yesterday :rofl: x

Thanks Reedy :hugs:

Nicky, you should offer to do your own xmas cd for your boss, featuring you as lead singer (seeing as he must have enjoyed yours yesterday)!

:rofl: he's starting to wish he hadn't brought it in already :dohh: x

Im currently working my way through a rather *delightful - by this I mean loud* rendition of Angels by Robbie Williams :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->