WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Lea, you'll be very happy to know that your products are now in Poughkeepsie NY (about 25 minutes from me) so I'll have the shipment today! :happydance: I'll organize and pack everything up tonight and ship it out tomorrow afternoon. :D

can y'all send me a PM to let me know who you got for SS? There seems to be some strangeness going on. Thanks :headspin:

Ok. I have this figured out now. No worries. Thanks :happydance:

I am super bored today wish 5 oclock would hurry up - I have dance class tonight and then it is the party on Saturday night, I have made a costume as the one I ordered was far too small on the boobs!!!

OMG Chris - how many posts are you on now girl!!! Just checked on the members list and you are 9th most posts!!!

ARe you still playing mah-jong?

I haven't in the last week or so, MIL went to North Carolina to her other home. SIL has the game though, so we'll probably start up again after the holidays.

BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is everyone this aft?

:rofl: Nope not bad. :rofl:

I don't know where everyone is :shrug: I know Kerry is busy with work...

I'm SO bored too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->