WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Tracey - Potato boats are jacket potatoes cut in half then DH scoops out the potato mixes it with butter cheese ham & onion then puts it back in to the potato puts cheese on top & puts them under the grill until the cheese has melted x top with baked beans *drools* mmmm cant wait to get home

HOLY SHIT!!! :shock: That sounds so yummy, I'm drooling!!!

I need to start temping. I suppose it's too late now though. :dohh: :rofl:

The first month I started, I started mid cycle. I understood I wouldn't get anything out of it for the month, but it got me in the habit of taking my temps in the morning.

Nicky - your dinner sounds lush x what a lovely hubby you have x

Lea - crying about xmas being 2 weeks away??? that could mean 1 of 2 things
1) you have just realised you have done no xmas shopping & you've spent all your money :dohh:
2) YOUR PREGNANT :happydance:
I'm going for the latter x

Tracey - Potato boats are jacket potatoes cut in half then DH scoops out the potato mixes it with butter cheese ham & onion then puts it back in to the potato skins puts cheese on top & puts them under the grill until the cheese has melted x top with baked beans *drools* mmmm cant wait to get home

Nope, Christmas shopping is almost done. I only have one more place to go. It was strange cause it wasn't happy or sad, it was just a sudden wave of emotion.

Potato boats sound WONDERFUL! I may have to try that one evening.

Lea & Chris - you have to try them they are sooo yummy & the potato always goes really soft & creamy

Hi Ladies,

Im so sorry I have neglected you over the past few days. Hopefully all the network is now all up and running. Ive realised that its takes me AAAAges to get around all the journals too esp as we're all spread out between TTC, LTTC and preggers. Hopefully it wont be long before we're all in one place!! I felt a little sad earlier when I realised how far along some of the preggers ladies are now..... Kinda made me realise how long I have actually been trying now..... ESP the girls who had MC's the sametime as me :cry: Oh well I'll get there soon.

So whats the gossip??

Oopsie...missed by gyno appt. :dohh: :rofl: I really couldn't deal with going today as I was really hoping (and thought) I would be 8 weeks pregnant by this time and would be able to get a scan as well as my annual. :cry:

Hi Ladies,

Im so sorry I have neglected you over the past few days. Hopefully all the network is now all up and running. Ive realised that its takes me AAAAges to get around all the journals too esp as we're all spread out between TTC, LTTC and preggers. Hopefully it wont be long before we're all in one place!! I felt a little sad earlier when I realised how far along some of the preggers ladies are now..... Kinda made me realise how long I have actually been trying now..... ESP the girls who had MC's the sametime as me :cry: Oh well I'll get there soon.

So whats the gossip??

:hugs::hugs: We'll get our :bfp:'s hun. :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

So whats the gossip??

:hug::hugs::hug: we'll get there sweets x & we'll all go together x

Hi Ladies,

So whats the gossip??

:hug::hugs::hug: we'll get there sweets x & we'll all go together x

Not only that, you always know where to find us!! :hugs:

Ok, so I just saw my christmas ticker "14 days until Christmas!!" and I thought, wow only two weeks. Then I almost started crying!! What is wrong with me?!

I was just mocking myself because of this ^ :rofl:

oh lol!!

I excited tooo... but not crying, did that all day tuesday. When are you testing???

Tuesday. Not a day before :rofl: I have to keep telling myself that :rofl: it's so tempting.

Hey Nat!!

How are you??? Noticed only 1 week 1 day until your scan :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"