WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

What are you having for Dinner tonight everyone, I need some inspiration!

sorry was off debating whether or not to buy DH a jumper for xmas but realised I cant afford it bcus I have 6 direct debits come out each month :dohh:

We're having potato boats for dinner tonight x mmmm my favourite x
DH makes them x

I can't think that far ahead. :rofl: I don't even know what I am having for lunch yet :rofl:

Ok, so I just saw my christmas ticker "14 days until Christmas!!" and I thought, wow only two weeks. Then I almost started crying!! What is wrong with me?!

apparently im having "crispy chicken fillet with pan fried potatoes & leeks" :shock: :rofl:

I am stunned to say the least!!!!!! :rofl:

DH is off work today so I just txted to ask "whats for tea?" (not really being serious) & this was his reply :shock:

Bless his little cotton socks! :cloud9: Im sooooo lucky x

Ok, so I just saw my christmas ticker "14 days until Christmas!!" and I thought, wow only two weeks. Then I almost started crying!! What is wrong with me?!

Lea - you sound like one heck of a hormonal pregnant lady lately :happydance: x

Ooooh ooooh oooooh! just looked at your chart Lea :happydance:

your temps are higher than normal too :happydance: xx

Don't talk to me about direct debits, my account is full of them!

What are potato boats?

OMG, maybe you're preggers!!! This is looking very very good! :D

I need to start temping. I suppose it's too late now though. :dohh: :rofl:

<~~~~not a masterchef......can't even qualify as a regular chef :nope:

:rofl:

Yeah Tracy

I was expecting something more along the lines of frozen pizza! :rofl:

I have seriously misjudged my poor hubby haven't I? :rofl: x

You should take him a bunch of flowers home so he can feel like a real house husband :rofl: My OH has joined a gym it is his first night there tonight

Nicky - your dinner sounds lush x what a lovely hubby you have x

Lea - crying about xmas being 2 weeks away??? that could mean 1 of 2 things
1) you have just realised you have done no xmas shopping & you've spent all your money :dohh:
2) YOUR PREGNANT :happydance:
I'm going for the latter x

Tracey - Potato boats are jacket potatoes cut in half then DH scoops out the potato mixes it with butter cheese ham & onion then puts it back in to the potato skins puts cheese on top & puts them under the grill until the cheese has melted x top with baked beans *drools* mmmm cant wait to get home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->