WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Wish we had snow
All we get is rain, more rain & frost

It's raining too....it rains, then sleets, then snows, then it mixes all 3... We're supposed to get 1-3 inches of this 'slush' :dohh:

We have our Holiday Tea today at 2:00 - it's from 2-4 pm. It's basically a Christmas Party..... :rofl: and there's NO tea :dohh: :rofl:

We have our Holiday Tea today at 2:00 - it's from 2-4 pm. It's basically a Christmas Party..... :rofl: and there's NO tea :dohh: :rofl:

Hope you have fun Chris x
we have got our xmas lunch on thursday x

Thanks...not really alot of fun though as I have to sit at the raffle ticket table and make sure everyone fills out raffles. :dohh: My 2 hours go something like this, Hi, don't forget to fill out a raffle, hi don't forget to fill out a raffle, hi don't forget to fill out a raffle :dohh: :dohh: God, I'm annoying! :rofl:

ah that sucks Chris x why not write a sign saying just that & you can hold it up as each person comes in :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: I'll still have to end up saying it...people here are stupid. :dohh: :rofl:

I've got two xmas parties this week - DH's Thursday night and my work one Friday night. On top of that we are apparently supposed to be going out for a drink tomorrow night for a friend of my DH! Could be a busy week. At least I can drink though eh ;)

HI girls I am back from lunch, did a clear blue conception indicator test and it says I am 3+ weeks pregnant!! that means I conceived 1-2 weeks ago according to the instruction leaflet, that ties in with my ovulation pains on 21st Nov and positive ov test - I feel like I am in a bubble this does NOT feel real!!! OMG I just hope nothing goes wrong I am gonna be a total pain in the arse I just know it!!

:yipee: Tracy thats fantastic :yipee:

it makes it more real when the magical digi spells it out doesn't it? :D x

Yay for digi tests :happydance:
I'm sure everything will be fine hun x Try not to worry (hard I know) x
Hope your setting the trend for us BAW girls & our Xmas :bfp:s

HI girls I am back from lunch, did a clear blue conception indicator test and it says I am 3+ weeks pregnant!! that means I conceived 1-2 weeks ago according to the instruction leaflet, that ties in with my ovulation pains on 21st Nov and positive ov test - I feel like I am in a bubble this does NOT feel real!!! OMG I just hope nothing goes wrong I am gonna be a total pain in the arse I just know it!!

Aww hun, I am SO SO excited for you! :yipee:

Yay for digi tests :happydance:
I'm sure everything will be fine hun x Try not to worry (hard I know) x
Hope your setting the trend for us BAW girls & our Xmas :bfp:s

I hope so too hun, I am keeping everything (including legs now:rofl:) crossed for the rest of you!

Cant believe none of us have said in here....................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS X X X

Hey? I missed that then!

MANY HAPPY RETURNS CHRIS X

No problem Chris x
Have you had anything nice for your birthday? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members