WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

If you’re pregnant

Just read this on a womens health site so looks like will be ok?

A cervical smear does not interfere with a pregnancy and is a routine part of ante-natal care. If you had a smear a few months before getting pregnant, you will probably not be offered another one, but if it’s been more than a year, you will be advised to have a smear test.

Girls I am so scared I can't tell you!!

Thanks girls, I want to :cry: myself, I just wanna go home and be with my Hubby, I am going bonkers sat here and there are people in reception so can't even ring him to discuss it, he just tried to ring me and I had to say I would ring back it it killing him off too!!:hissy:

If you’re pregnant

Just read this on a womens health site so looks like will be ok?

A cervical smear does not interfere with a pregnancy and is a routine part of ante-natal care. If you had a smear a few months before getting pregnant, you will probably not be offered another one, but if it’s been more than a year, you will be advised to have a smear test.

Girls I am so scared I can't tell you!!

:yipee: Great news!!

Right girlies I think Tracy is starting the xmas :bfp: trend!!!
Lots of :dust: to everyone

tracy - cant you email him???? Text???? Nip to the loo for a quick chat???

Im so glad there is some good news in here at last :happydance:

I've just had some good news too... (not as good as Tracy's) but it has made me happy :)

Details are in journal if anyone is interested xx

Well I just been out in the even colder outside to get my vit b complex. Went for the boots 'sustained release' one and it cost £6.41. I'll start taking it straight away and apparently you can take it all through your cycle. We'll see what happens :)

One down but there are still 3 in the race for xmas BFP! Go Nicky, Reedy and Samba! :happydance:

What FAB news about Tracy eh :D

I'm helping out in photography so i'm away from my computer x at least I have something to do now x
although I have just whacked my head on some slabs that were on a shelf I bent down to pick something up & hit my head :cry: I have a lump there now :dohh:

:rofl: yes Reedy you are obviously the noisy one around here :rofl: x

Hey ladies sorry I had to do some *w*!! However it is a welcome distraction for once!!

*kisses reedy's poorly better :kiss:*

Thanks Kerry x
It bloody hurt I nearly cried but managed to hold it in didnt want to look like a wuss :rofl:

Afternoon ladies :hi:

Poshi, sorry the :witch: arrived. :hugs:

Kerry, how are you feeling this morning? A little :sleep:? You were up quite late last night.......or early. :rofl: :hugs:

Chris - I am FUBAR'd! I look like shite! BUT when I smiled today my face didnt crack!! :rofl:

How you!! Have you seen the wonderful news!!

Hi Reedy :hi:

Kerry, I'm sure you don't look like shite! I don't think that's possible. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->