WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Fertile cervical mucus is a great birthday pressie :happydance:

I hope you & Pete will put it to good use tonight :winkwink: x

I got b-day gifts a little early this year....before MIL left for NC I got a Very Bradley bag....on Saturday I got a necklace and earring set from SIL, DH bought me a blue tooth for my new cell phone, and my parents and brother gave me gift certificates to one of my favorite clothing stores, NY&Company. I'll get FIL's prezzie tonite! :happydance:

Fertile cervical mucous is a great birthday pressie :happydance:

Thanks :hugs: Pete went back to work today, still feeling a little weak but I told him if he is well enough for work, he's well enough for :sex: so load up on protein, carbs and gatorade. :rofl: :rofl:

OMG!! Congrats Tracy!! I am SOSOSOSOSOSO Happy for you :headspin::happydance::dance:

Chris was the first person I texted this morning. Had to send my B-day wishes as soon as I got up (or I would have forgotten) :rofl:

Thanks :hugs: Pete went back to work today, still feeling a little weak but I told him if he is well enough for work, he's well enough for :sex: so load up on protein, carbs and gatorade. :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: thats right Chris! you tell him hun! :rofl: x

:rofl: thats right Chris! you tell him hun! :rofl: x

Think that was a little insensitive of me?? :blush: :rofl: :rofl:

***thinks***

NAAAHH!!!! :rofl:

NAAAAAAAAAAH! no way!!!

you're just telling it like it is :thumbup: x

My new cell phone went off and I was like, oh what a lovely ring....(and after it kept ringing) I said to myself whose phone is that? God answer the damn thing already. Then I realized it was mine. :dohh: :rofl:

My new cell phone went off and I was like, oh what a lovely ring....(and after it kept ringing) I said to myself whose phone is that? God answer the damn thing already. Then I realized it was mine. :dohh: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey Lea :hi:

Sounds like you've done well on the pressie front already Chris and got more to look forward to :)

It's nearly dark down here and still bloody cold - noone's been to fix the heating.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->