WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

HI Chris :wave: you do get very wintry weather don't you? we hardly ever see snow anymore!

Hi Tracy :hi: :kiss:

Yeah, December - March we usually get alot of snow, we've had a couple of blizzards the past couple of years - last year and the year before we got 2 feet of snow! It's worse in upstate NY (where I am) but really bad further upstate like in Buffalo and Syracuse.

:witch: is here girls

Im not as upset this month coz I was totally expecting it

so onwards & upwards onto cycle #9 for me

Im upset obviously but I think I must be getting used to it now?

this is defo a step in the right direction for me tho :D

Im usually in the depths of despair every month which really sucks!!

Im actually suprised at myself taking it so well TBH x

Nicky, I wrote in your journal hun :hugs:

Sorry the :witch: is here but loving that you aren't in despair this month. :hugs:

:rofl: :rofl:

Ladies, my boss comes to me with his hand out and says, "I have a request, hit my hand." So, I"m like okay and hit it.....he said no harder...so I hit it harder - really thinking my boss has cracked up. He said, "Christina I am SO sorry I forgot your birthday!" We'll have a little celebration when I get back from my meeting. I started laughing and said, "I was wondering why you were holding your hand out." He said, "Well, I can't believe you actually hit me...TWICE!!!!" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey girls, just got back from lunch (home).

Nicky - sorry to hear witch has showed her ugly mug hun :( But hey, you can join me in the Christmas drinking now :)

Samba - glad to hear you are feeling okay and that hopefully you feel you can move on with you life, still holding dear your lost lo.

Daisy - hello stranger, long time no see. How are you diddling?

Chris - morning. :rofl: at your boss and hand incident! So will you get taken for a drink or something?

Posh - nope no drinks but Dunkin Donuts coffee, donuts and bagels :happydance:

Ahh my favourite! Two things I loved particularly about my visit to New York and Boston were the Dunkin Donuts and the proper Ice Cream parlours you have over there.......bloody lovely :D Tescos have just started doing Krispy Kreme donuts which are similar and gorgeous but very expensive! I still buy them though obviously ;)

Chris - :rofl: @ Trailer park trash

Nicky - I am so sorry she came :hug: I defo understand the how the appearences of the :witch: gets easier. I think we'll be together for another cycle, Im getting the tell-tale cramps.

Tracy - Yep, I can defo understand what your saying that its easier after the EDD

Chris - For you....
https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/toni4ball/Fun%20Pix/trailer%20trash/trailerpark.jpg

Good Day,

Nicky - sorry about the :witch: She's mean and cruel and I DON'T LIKE HER ONE BIT!!

Samba - :hugs: I was thinking of you this morning, but I am glad you are ok

Chris - Sucks about the snow storm, but I'm not in a position to feel too sorry for you!! :rofl: It has been a constant snow storm here for a week :rofl: Stupid Calgary!!
I hope that you and Pete will be able to get your home one day. I'm sure you won't be living with your FIL forever :hug:

Daisy - (I can't believe I fogot) I love the tattoo idea. What a wonderful way to remember your angel :)

Kerry - Im trying to keep :witch: occupied so she forgets to visit you :hugs: xx

Chris - :rofl: @ Trailer park trash

Chris - For you....
https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c26/toni4ball/Fun%20Pix/trailer%20trash/trailerpark.jpg

OMG!! I just spit my coffee out on my monitor!!! :rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Kerry - Im trying to keep :witch: occupied so she forgets to visit you :hugs: xx

Now there's an idea! I'll do the same - she's still with me 4 days later so I'm doing my bit girls, promise! ;)

Chris - Sucks about the snow storm, but I'm not in a position to feel too sorry for you!! :rofl: It has been a constant snow storm here for a week :rofl: Stupid Calgary!!
:

:rofl::rofl: Sorry about your constant snow storm. :hugs:

And yeah Pete and I will have a house someday..........it'll just be on wheels. :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->