WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Same in Canada. You can tell when someone is from newfoundland, or saskatchewan, or BC. I still don't know what some americans are talking aboot when they are mocking canadian accents :rofl:

:rofl:

I am getting way too broody. It's going to kill me :hissy:

I'm with you my friend. I keep praying for accidents. Came close this cycle. When the creator decides it's my time to have a baby, I will have one. I take comfort in that. :)

Ugh, I am so angry right now. I ordered a pendant for my mom for Xmas from collectiblestoday.com. They said Christmas guaranteed, when I checked the status of it online it said it won't ship until 1/23/09 :saywhat: So i called last week and the guy said it would be shipped out next week (meaning last week) and I'd have it for xmas. I still haven't rec'd it so I called back, got a different guy and said that my item was never guaranteed for Xmas delivery and will more than likely be delivered a few days AFTER Christmas!!! :hissy: :hissy: They wouldn't let me cancel the order and said I can just refuse it when it arrives and have my money refunded. yeah, that doesn't help me NOW!! Now, what am I going to do?? :hissy:

Okay, one of my boss' just walked out of her office, walked into mine to give me a folder for filing and the filing cabinet where this file belongs is in HER OFFICE! WTF?!?!?!?!? :growlmad:

Morning everyone x

Chris - that sucks about your mum's pendant x I ordered DH a jumper on sunday & I got a letter yesterday saying that it was now out of stock & my money would be refunded so now I have to go out saturday to buy him something else bcus I've only got him one gift (DVD)
and regards to your boss - How lazy can one person be :dohh:

Got my works xmas lunch today coach is picking us up at 12 then picking us back up at 4pm & then we can go home :happydance: only one full day left at work - Good Times x

And this time next week we'll all be opening our xmas presents x :happydance:

Morning everyone

*************(warning.......... here comes a rant!!)***************

My crappy employer has decided not to pay our salaries until Xmas eve! :hissy:

...we usually get paid on the last friday in every month - but at Xmas we get paid a week early
(makes sense right? last minute bits & bobs to buy etc...)

I've worked here for 11 years and we have ALWAYS been paid a week early

but OH NO!!! the year that I am totally skint due to not getting any sick pay & am relying on my pay to get presents... they suddenly decide to pay me on Xmas eve!! :grr:

I am working until 4:30pm on Xmas eve I might add!!! :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Grrrr! I am in a foul mood now!

God help anyone who crosses my path at work today :grr:

************rant over*********** :rofl: x

Morning Nicky
Cant believe your bosses would leave it till xmas eve to pay you especially when they have paid you early for so many years x they could have at least given you plenty of warning so you could have planned x Dont blame you for bing peed off x x x

Well hello :) Sorry to hear about your pay situation - when were you expecting to get paid then Nicky? We are getting paid a week early (usually get paid on 28th of each month) which will be 23rd. Trouble is, that makes for a mighty long January :(

I've just been to a meeting at our local Planetarium - it's pretty cool actually, if you like astronomy and things.

I have my DH's xmas do tonight then tomorrow is my work's one then I'm off for two weeks - yay and double yay! :D

Morning Poshie x

Lucky you getting 2 weeks off although we have 12 days off which is really good x
Hope you have fun at your parties tonight & tomorrow x

We have got a friend over at the minute from Oz so we're going out for a drink with him on saturday then on tuesday we're going out for a meal with my sister,BIL my best friend & her BF then its xmas time :happydance:

Your plans are looking good Reedy :)

I like Christmas because I like to catch up with family and spend some quality time.

Nicky seems to think she's out for this month. You still hanging in there Reedy I hope?

Hi Tracy :)

Yay it's great news the holidays are nearly here!

I just had a look at your journal and pg test gallery and can't see your pic hun?!

Sorry not got round to it yet:blush: me and OH had a row last night and I went to bed at half eight:cry: I apologised this morning as it was just me being all hormonal:blush: I am just so scared something is going to go wrong! I am off to update my journal with the gory details now!!

afternoon Ladies!

Thanks for your lovely messages in my journal today :hug:

Nicky - Thanks for my text. Its rubbish that youre not getting paid until xmas eve! Im in the same boat, luckily I only have to get a few bits.

Well Ive had my review and got a raise of £1000!! :wohoo: So today has gone well and Im looking on it that my angels letting me know all's well. Suprisingly I dont feel too bad, maybe it was the anticipation overwhelming me. Work is MANIC atm so wont be on much!

MUCH LOVE and :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->