WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Thats great news about your raise Kerry :yipee:

Im sure your angel is smiling down on you today babe :hug: xx

Poshie - I was expecting to get paid tomorrow so at least I could've got things sorted over the weekend

I don't normally leave things this late but I've lost so much time being off work sick this year (without pay) so my finances are in a bit of a state this year :( (slight understatement IYKWIM?) x

Oh Nicky!! Could you not finish early?? Work through your lunch??

Maybe :(

But even so.... the thought of Xmas shopping at 4pm on Xmas eve makes me feel like chucking myself off a cliff

It would be like that advert where everyone rushes to the garage & buys windscreen wipers & de-icer coz that's all there is left :rofl: x

:rofl: :rofl: Im going to have to DF's xmas eve, I havent got him 1 thing yet!! :blush:

Any news??? I havent really been in the journals today.

Afternoon ladies :hi:

Nicky, that's total crap you aren't getting paid until Xmas Eve and even more crap that you are working until 4:30 pm! WTF? :trouble: :hugs:

Samba, congrats on the raise!! :happydance:

my finances are in a bit of a state this year :( (slight understatement IYKWIM?) x

Here too. :cry: A house for us is more than likely NOT going to happen!! I saw a nice mobile home for $70,000 and I said to DH, hey look at that we won't have much of a mortgage on that, then proceeded to ask FIL if he would mind us parking our trailer on his lawn. :rofl:

Has anyone seen buffy??

:wave: HIYA chris and daisy!!!

Today, I feel peace iykwim. Like I know everythings is going to be ok, Im not so achey anymore. Like others have said.... it does get easier after milestones!! :p

my finances are in a bit of a state this year :( (slight understatement IYKWIM?) x

Here too. :cry: A house for us is more than likely NOT going to happen!! I saw a nice mobile home for $70,000 and I said to DH, hey look at that we won't have much of a mortgage on that, then proceeded to ask FIL if he would mind us parking our trailer on his lawn. :rofl:

:rofl: When I came to america we had a limosine take us around.... I made the driver stop at trailer parks so I could see!! We dont have things like that over here. I wanted to know all about this TRAILER PARK TRASH thing!! :rofl:

I'm thinking of getting a tatoo in memory of my angel, do u think something like that would be a comfort to u Samba?

:rofl: When I came to america we had a limosine take us around.... I made the driver stop at trailer parks so I could see!! We dont have things like that over here. I wanted to know all about this TRAILER PARK TRASH thing!! :rofl:

Samba a limosine r u royalty :rofl: Chris i hope it doesnt come to that, at least u can laugh about it tho, we to have money worries it such a tie :hugs:

:rofl::rofl: It's so funny b/c whenever someone in our family say "trailer park trash" I say, "hey, that's no way to speak of your family." :rofl:

Quite honestly, I see nothing wrong with trailers.....you can travel the US and still always have a home. :rofl:

Samba a limosine r u royalty :rofl: Chris i hope it doesnt come to that, at least u can laugh about it tho, we to have money worries it such a tie :hugs:

Nah, it won't we'll just always be living with FIL. :rofl:

Kerry - I felt better after my EDD had passed was really upset waiting for it but then when it arrived I felt ok - big :hugs: for you and hope you don't have long to wait for that :bfp:

Crap we're getting a heavy snow storm tomorrow. :dohh: Why can't it wait for Saturday????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->