WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

TBH (and don't shoot me down in flames everyone) but I am not a big chocolate fan! I love crisps and savoury things, I do like kiddy-type sweets like haribo though

TBH (and don't shoot me down in flames everyone) but I am not a big chocolate fan! I love crisps and savoury things, I do like kiddy-type sweets like haribo though

Not a huge chocolate fan either - I like sweets but not necessarily chocolate - except Crunchie Bars, Peanut Butter Cups and chocolate with caramel! YUMMY!

:rofl: Now Im realising where you may have been going wrong wrong these last few cycles chris :rofl: Do you want me to post a pic of one?? :rofl:

tracy - DF bought some star mix home last night!! :munch:

OMG I'm such a piggie.... I've just scoffed a KFC and a couple of chocccy biscuits!!
:munch:

I ended up going over to Maccy D's too and had 2 cheeseburgers and a medium fries! Great hangover food! Had some After 8's for pudding. How healthy was that?! Oh well, special treat :)

My boss is letting me leave early today because of the snow! :happydance:

MMm I love those peanut butter cups we can get them in Selfridges over here I could just eat some! No idea what to have for dinner tonight OH is out on works xmas party so it is just me and DD, I have a pepperoni pizza in the freezer might have that and chips and be unhealthy!!

Mind as well! Friday nights are a great time to splurge! :munch:

oooo that's not fair... :cold:

whereabouts in NY State are you honey?? I worked at a summer camp one year up in Harriman State Park (Woodbury Common/Monroe)

oooo that's not fair... :cold:

whereabouts in NY State are you honey?? I worked at a summer camp one year up in Harriman State Park (Woodbury Common/Monroe)

Oh I know Harriman and the Woodbury Common - awesome place to shop! :thumbup: :thumbup: My grandmother lives not far from Woodbury Common.

I'm in Stormville which is Dutchess County. I'm working now in White Plains (Westchester County) about (50 miles South of Dutchess County) and I grew up in Yonkers (also Westchester County) about 65 miles South of Dutchess County and 15 miles South of White Plains. The Winter Storm we are going to have is affecting most of NY State.

Ooh the places around you sound so great, I am off to have a nosy at the weather where you are!

Lola - Believe it or not I got the paper from ann summers!! :rofl:

Chris - I want snow here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back