WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Afternoon ladies :hi: Sorry for my tardiness. I called out sick to work.

DH was up ALL night coughing, so I didn't get to sleep until around 4:30 and then I slept right passed my alarm and didn't get up until 8:00!! :saywhat: I have to be at my desk at 8:00! So, I called my boss and just said that I was up all night sick. NOt a total like, I was up all night, just not sick. :rofl: And being exhausted I didn't want navigate the icy roads to work. We had another 5 inches of snow last night and the temps dipped to 8 degrees so everything froze.

So, I've been helping FIL shovel this morning.

Oh....I had a blonde moment. I'm not totally used to my new phone yet so I THOUGHT I had hung up the phone after I called my second boss and said that I was sick and I said to DH, I"m too exhausted to navigate icy roads. Then a couple minutes later the phone was talking to me and I realized I had left the phone on!!!! :dohh: So the Recruiter I work with, if she decided to hang on the phone after I said, "I'm sick I'll see you tomorrow" will hear me say I'm too exhausted to navigate icy roads and then hear me belch and fart. :dohh: :blush: :rofl: Hopefully, she just deleted the message right after I said bye. :rofl: :rofl:

So the Recruiter I work with, if she decided to hang on the phone after I said, "I'm sick I'll see you tomorrow" will here me say I'm too exhausted to navigate icy roads and then hear my belch and fart. :dohh: :blush: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi Chris x

I see DH is no better x good idea not going to work in the snow & ice when you havent had much sleep :hugs:

Hope your having a good day x

Thanks Reedy, DH is feeling a little better, at least his fever broke last night.....he had 101.5 when I first attempting to get some sleep.

He's been taking his temperature with my BBT thermometer. :rofl: He said to me (after taking his temp) what the hell kind of thermometer is this...101.59?? :rofl: :rofl:

He's been taking his temperature with my BBT thermometer. :rofl: He said to me (after taking his temp) what the hell kind of thermometer is this...101.59?? :rofl: :rofl:

So when's he ovulating :rofl:

Glad he's feeling a little better & hopefully he'll be right as rain by xmas day x

Thanks Reedy, DH is feeling a little better, at least his fever broke last night.....he had 101.5 when I first attempting to get some sleep.

This post reminded me to record my temp on FF. :rofl: Thanks!! :rofl:

Hey Lea how are you? x

Man today is going slow, roll on lunchtime 2moro :happydance:

So when's he ovulating :rofl:

Glad he's feeling a little better & hopefully he'll be right as rain by xmas day x

According to his temp this morning, he just ovulated! :rofl: :rofl:

Hi Lea! :hi:

These pics are from Saturday after our snowstorm on Friday.

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/013-2.jpg
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/018.jpg
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/017-1.jpg
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/015.jpg
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/010-1.jpg

OMG how cute is Annie's liitle outfit x

Right I'm off home I'll speak to you all 2moro hope you have a good night all x

Muchos love

:hi: chris...

Lovely photos, who's is the big dog? The blinking baby won't sit still this afternoon

Lazing around is very much the plan Daisy! Hey that Laguna Island looks lush - who did you fly with? Did you book through a travel agent? I've not come across that island before :)

Just got a call from the pharmacy. Lady says tetanus and hep a are fine (inactive); typhoid is more of a risk but if I don't have it and get the disease, that would be very bad for baby. Personal choice whether to have that one, but she said if you are staying somewhere upmarket (with good water supply) then I shouldn't need it. I was only going to drink bottled water anyway.

We booked with kuoni. XXX

I'll give you a hug Daisy!!! Might be cheaper than going to USA!

Chris - Doesn't look like Annie liked her booties too much. Very cute piccies.

I should take a pic of the snow we have here. I went to the housewarming/Christmas party on Friday, and it looked like they had 2 ft of snow on their deck. It was pretty ovbious as they had cleared the snow from the door to the BBQ. :rofl: They left a path for us nasty ass smokers by the door :rofl:

The big dog is Kobolt, he's FIL's dog.

Lea, the one bootie kept coming off her foot....:rofl: You HAD to see her walking in them, it was the funniest shit!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Nat, I wish I could feel your baby move! :hugs: I've never ever felt a baby in utero! I was never close enough to anyone who was preggers to feel their bellies. :rofl: So, I have no idea what a pregnant belly even feels like! :dohh:

Chris it feels like an alien...!!! Sam can't feel baby yet. Hopefully as it grows he will be able to.

Nat, I wish I could feel your baby move! :hugs: I've never ever felt a baby in utero! I was never close enough to anyone who was preggers to feel their bellies. :rofl: So, I have no idea what a pregnant belly even feels like! :dohh:

I'm lucky that I'm incredibly close to my sister so I was always asking to feel the baby kick & I could sit for hours staring at my sisters bump watching baby move around its an amazing thing must be even better to actually feel it inside aswell x

Morning everyone

ITS XMAS EVE TOMORROW :yipee::yipee::yipee:

We're going out for dinner tonight with my sister BIL & our friends to celebrate no more work till next year :happydance:

Hope everyone is well x

oooh Reedy are you excited over xmas.... I can't seem to get excited!! I;ve decided to sit on my bum and do nothing today!

THink we have decided on furniture, Sam actually went browsing on the internet and found it all by himself!!! https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/range/murano/2708/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->