WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Hi Chris Happy Christmas eve eve, are u full of festive cheer?

So who's got what time off over xmas? We haven taken some holiday days so were off after tomorrow till the 5th Jan :wohoo:

hiya :wave: Chris
Saw your snow doggy pics from yesterday annies so cute!!

Reedy Wont POAS.... even just to stop me from wetting myself in the work place which might I add is extremely embarassing!

Just the xmas bit off for me too back for the in-betweener days :hissy: my choice though because I want to carry 5 extra days holiday over... just in case I have any appointments that I might need to go too

Chris boo hiss only 1 day off after xmas, do u not celebrate boxing day over there?

Samba I think Reedy is being very cruel putting u thro all that humiliation :rofl:

fingers crossed for you Reedy....i hope you get an extra Chrimbo pressie this year! :dance:

Chris boo hiss only 1 day off after xmas, do u not celebrate boxing day over there?

Samba I think Reedy is being very cruel putting u thro all that humiliation :rofl:

No we don't celebrate Boxing Day...we only get Xmas Day and I took a personal for the day after Xmas. :cry:

No we don't celebrate Boxing Day...we only get Xmas Day and I took a personal for the day after Xmas. :cry:

Thats RUBBISH!!! Although you do get thanksgiving hols that we dont have

Thats RUBBISH!!! Although you do get thanksgiving hols that we dont have

True.....it's still RUBBISH though! :rofl: Adults work too much.....

Chris - Im with you on that one!! I dont know why there was a problem sending kids up to chimney sweep! :rofl:

hi Kerry.....

just dashing off....supposed to be on annual leave this afternoon...

will be on tomorrow though.......

hope you are all happy and well...

luv
C
x

<~~~is unusually upbeat and chipper this morning! :D :fool: :fool:

Hi Buffy :hi: Bye Buffy :wave: See you tomorrow!

<~~~has to work Xmas Eve :cry: but should be able to leave early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->