WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

Love the furniture Nat, Sam has good taste x

I love xmas & yes I get very excited, I still find it hard to get to sleep on xmas eve even though I'm 25 :blush::rofl:
Hopeing next xmas will be the best ever when there will be 3 of us (hopefully) x

Aww... there will be 3 of you!!! I can't believe he actually went browsing for other furniture!

Doing anything exciting at work today?

Nat - LOVE the furniture!! Isnt Sam a good boy!!!

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn299/ablondegal/goldstardivd02.gif

https://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq4/katieairplaine/merry-christmas.jpg

He is a good boy!!! Very careful with money as well!!! Righto best go get showered! brb..

Im alright thanks!! VERY BAW though, but its looking like there isnt going to be many of us around today.

IM STILL EXCITED FOR YOU!!

I'm testing tomorrow Nat as long as AF doesnt show that is x

Excited, nervous, sick

I really dont want to get my hopes up but I have noticed a few things this month that i havent had the past 3 cycles which I cant explain but I'll just have to wait & see I guess x I'm still hoping & praying for a :bfp:

:dust:

Good Luck!!!

Righto, I'm off to watch some Xmas tv!!!

Will back later

Bye nat!! Have fun!

Well, I cant be BOVVVVVVERED doing any work!! Although we are having a shorter day because we have a little office party with food, drinks and secret santa!! :yipee:

Hi ladies,

Nat - love the furniture!

Claire - OMG have you not :test: yet!!!!!

Tracy - No she hasnt :grr: Im pissing my pants here!!! If she was a good friend she'd test now so I can stop wetting myself!!

:rofl:

Reedy - hurry up!!!!

Right I am off to get ready to go out, I will prob be back on this evening, have a good party this aft Kerry!

See you all later :hugs:

Tracy - No she hasnt :grr: Im pissing my pants here!!! If she was a good friend she'd test now so I can stop wetting myself!!

:cry:

I am a good friend by not peeing yet I'm making you a stronger person Kerry :rofl:

Hey Tracy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->