• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

chris - Dont you dare!! Then we'll never play mario karts!

Hiya Mrs doddy

I'll probably get bored of it too! :dohh: I got bored of my DS....the only thing I never seem to get bored of is my laptop. :dohh:

poshie - :grr: Do you want me to SLAP them for you!!! I know how you feel our sales staff always expect costings and samples by yesterday!!!

Hey babe, I think this comment was meant for Mrs Doddy, not me ;)

BTW, yes I have started my ttc journal, thanks for stopping by :D

Hello Chris, good xmas?

I just got back from town - paid in a couple of cheques and brought DH's birthday card (his b'day is 4 Jan). Just stuck an M&S large vegetable samosa in the oven for lunch......better go eat that now!

PS. I have a Wii, xbox 360, pc, laptop, PS3, PSP and DS...Not that we're in to gaming or anything!

PS. Hello Mrs Doddy :wave:

Is everyone actually at work or do you guys just come on here to chat ???? I wouldn't have time to come on here at work lol

Hi Poshie :hi: Yes, I had a great Xmas! :D

DH has a Playstation too....he never ever plays it though. :dohh:

Mrs doddy - Yes we are BAW!! :rofl: And working VERY hard!!

Poshie - I am so jealous, I LOVE games too!

Gosh !!!!! what do you all do for work ??? even if I wanted to I couldn't as Head office block sites that aren't work related - just as well as I would never get anything done !!!!

Did everyone have good Christmas's ???

I work in product sourcing and development. We have to have skpe/msn etc to talk to our far eastern offices!! Plus they are very relaxed here. I tend to go through phases of being super busy then...... DEAD!

I'm pleased to report I am at home chilling out. I am normally on here though whilst at work! I'm just good at getting my work done and fitting this in too. I work at a construction consultancy.

Fortunately both me and DH have always been into our gaming so I reckon our future little bean will be spoilt for choice!

I work in the Human Resources Department as a Recruitment Coordinator/Administrative Assistant at a psychiatric hospital.

I had a FAB Christmas! :happydance:

Good for you all if you can get on here !!!! I had a queit Christmas with close family and this week I have GOT to sort out the house ironing pile is huge, house is a mess !!!! Sister is coming to stay in Feb and the house has got to be spick and span by then - hopefully some decoration too if we can

I am a commercial underwriting assistant.

I had a fab Christmas. I hosted Christmas dinner on Christmas eve at my place. Then Nick and I just relaxed for the rest of the long weekend

I've got some housework to do today too...fortunately it's not too bad as I did some before we went away for xmas. Needs a hoover downstairs and I need to put xmas pressies away. Meeting up with a neighbour shortly to take the dogs out (my dog's best mate - she will be sooo excited) :D

PS. Hello Lea :wave:

Bye Samba! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back