• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTT Girls BAW Thread- October/November/December (Someone create a new one for Jan'09)

its bloody freezing here, am sat here thinking 5 more minutes then I really should sort the house out. Mmmmm it has been an hour I have been telling myself this now lol

Well I'm off to do a bit of housework now! Back soon ;)

blargh!! Don't want to be here. I had a bit of a buggy yesterday, and I am still not feeling very well.

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well Lea. :hugs: There seems to be something going around.

I don't want to be at work either. :hissy:

Cheers Chris! You'll be pleased to hear I absolutely loved and cherished the housework. Never had such amazing fun in my entire life! Seriously though, I didn't do that much, just downstairs really. My dog (her name is Posh by the way, hence my username) had a fabulous walk with her best mate Tilly. They were going mad jumping in the icy water, running around like nutters!

Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly Lea. There really has been sooo much illness going around, it seems more this year than usual. :(

I think it may be side effects of my antibiotics, so I think it'll clear up when I am finished the course I'm on..I hope. :)

Welcome back Posh :wave: Glad the housework went well. :rofl:

Hey girlies :wave:

I hope you all had a great xmas? I've missed you all lots :friends: xx

Hi Nicky :hi: :hugs: We missed you lots too. :friends: So glad you're back!

Christmas was lovely, how was yours?

Hey Nicky, good to see you back! Had a lovely Christmas thanks, hope you did too :D

Hey girls.... I just been shopping and bought so many new tops!!!!

Hi Nat - sounds like you had a successful shopping trip then! Did you get some bargains?

Well mama's and papa's clothes are so expensive, i got three half price... well I paid for one and my mum bought me three tops for my b'day.

Hi everyone!! :wave:

Nicky - Its lovely to see you :kiss:

Nat - Its nice to get new clothes!! When is/was your birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->