WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.

owo

Pregnant #1 after MC
Reaction score
Welcome to Septembers BAW thread

Continuation of https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting-to-try/46824-wtt-girls-baw-chat-thread-august-210.html

Morning everyone. Sorry i was quite absent last week. Was in a really funny place, it was leading up to my scan and just didn't really want to think about babies and stuff too much. Trying to stay tough waiting for that huge fall. But had scan yesterday and all is well. I have posted in First tri with a pic. The pic isn't as clear as it is on the photo and i don't have a scanner and had to take a photo of it.

hi Owo.....will have a quick peak at your piccie!

It's not a great piccie on here as i had to take a photo of it to get in electonic form. Eventually i can use the scanner at work which will give me better results, but I'm still not telling them here yet.

Morning Owo how exciting just going to pop over to 1st tri & have a peek at your scan pic x

Morning Buffy x

Morning everyone, my son is finally better so i'm back :happydance:....How are we all?

morning Reedy!! :wave:

glad to see you back Baby.Love!

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!!! Ive lost 4lbs!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Owo - Im so glad you are back sweetie. Im sure that no matter how happy you are to be preggers again, it also must be scary too. :hug: Going off to see our BAW baby!!!
How cool is that, 2 BAW babies!! yeyyy

Nat - FAMILY!!! Big :hug:

morning Kerry!

well done on the 4lbs.....i have to go and get weighed tonight but think i will have put on! something to do with the curry on Friday and the scones yesterday! :D

did you have a good weekend though?

Morning Leah & Kerry x

Leah - So glad Ethan is feeling better & your back with us
Kerry - fab news on the 4lbs well done :happydance:

Morning all - sorry i have been MIA lately, just been busy with work and trying to clear my head of all the baby talk as it is getting me down.

Also OH will find out on Friday if he is to be made redundant or not - so kinda pissed off in general.

Got my Fingers crossed Lisa that OH doesn't lose his job on Friday.

hey Lisa.....

baby talk gets me down sometimes so i know what you mean.....:hugs:

redundancy doesn't sound good though - what sort of work is he in?

Fingers crossed Lisa your OH doesnt lose his job x:hugs:

Buffycat - Good luck with the weigh in tonight.

Lisa - Also got my fingers crossed for OH.

Leah - Lovely to have you back

Reedy - :wave:

Had a fab weekend, DF was off all weekend so we managed to spend some quality time together. Was a naughty girl Friday night and had a bottle of voddy between us :rofl: spent most of the night on the Wii

a bottle between you - did you have a sore head?! :sick:

I miss alcohol. Was at a party on Friday night and was Des so had a good excuse but it is a little dull when everyone is getting silly as they have had a few and I'm stuck on Appletise. I know it's all for a good cause. But i still miss a glass of wine or Brie or Smoked Salmon.

I dont drink so when I get my :bfp: (being positive lol) no one will question me not drinking x

Had a fab time at Legoland yesterday even if it did throw it down with rain for most of the day & then we got stuck on the M1 bcus it was flooded didnt get home till really late x

I had the best :sex: session last night - told OH to give himself a pat on the back :rofl:

Heres a bit of a TMI question - do any of you guys hate the smell of your mans love juice - it actually gives me the bolk thinking about it :rofl:

Morning all

Owo - great news about your scan hun im so pleased for you

Baby.love - glad your son is feeling better

Kerry & Buffycat - thanks for your messages :hugs: I really appreciate your support, im so nervous about this afternoon... will be glad when its over xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->