WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good thanks Natalie x
Pregnancy brain should be recognised as a medical disorder & should entitle you to more paid time off :happydance::rofl:

:rofl: God forbid when I get preggers Im dizzy enough already :rofl:

Kerry - I'm the same my memory is terrible already & its supposed to get worse during pregnancy I'll be wandering round wondering where the hell i live :rofl:

Natalie - I shall write him an official looking letter :rofl:

Pregnancy brain should be recognised as a medical disorder & should entitle you to more paid time off :happydance::rofl:

If only. All i can say is that it is a good job my boss only visits once a week and hasn't got a clue what i do all day or should they be don't do all day :rofl:

Owo - :rofl:

Reedy - I might get my name and address tattoo'd on my head...... just in case!!! :rofl:

hi sambatiki-can't wait to join u guys in ttc-actually swaying between starting after next af (next week) or waiting til oct (like my ticker says) [see thread conflicted about wtt for more details...long post-sorry!]

babyblues-so hope it's a or b for u xx

to everyone else - hi!! can't remember everyone's names yet :) ...not even pregnant yet-not looking good for me!

cleaning the house at the mo-yuk yuk yuk!!! :,-( xxx

makemeamammy - DF and I waited a couple of months after we MC in april, looking back I kind of wish we hadnt as I keep thinking that I could be preggers again by now!! But you should do what ever suits you best. Do you think OH would mind starting a little earlier?

nope, he's happy to do whatever i want-bless those df's they have their good points eh?! :) reason's are more to do with finishing uni-have a look at the conflicted about wtt thread-it's all in there somewhere! would love opinions xxx

right, done half of the cleaning but still need to do some dusting and hoovering!!! yukness :) xxx

makemeamammy - Just read through it. I know this wont help... but I'd say start trying anyway, you never know how long it'll take. Im now on cycle 3 TTC

makemeamammy - don't suppose you want to come and clean my house as well?! :rofl:

i'm with Kerry though - get started as soon as you can....! my mc was after 10 cycles ttc, and i'm now on cycle 5 :cry:

where abouts are you by the way? UK?

If i won the lottery I would def hire a cleaner. I hate cleaning

thank you ladies-WOW i feel so much happier getting support from others and hearing other ppl's opinions-sometimes u can drive urself insane weighing up pros and cons but its not til u hear what someone else thinks that u get an answer! today i've def been thinking along same lines as u ladies and just wanting to go for it!!

and with all this positivity i've also got my dusting and hoovering done (as well as cleaning the bathroom to boot) i'm very impressed with myself!!

i'm in aberdeen, where abouts r the rest of u ladies? sorry buffycat but definately don't want to do any more cleaning!! i'm a carer and i seem to spend half my life cleaning for ppl :) (might as well throw in a baby to add to the list) xxx

makemeamammy - Sounds like youre going to have to change the ticker!! :rofl: Im in the midlands nr stratford upon avon.

makemeamammy - where are you planning on getting married?

Anyone seen Chris today? I think she had a day off because its holiday over there.... think I've just answered my own questions! :rofl:

Makemeamummy - I think you should just go for it too life's too short to put things off x

Natalie - Yep chris has her bank holiday today x

makemeamammy....never mind....maybe i just need to get DH trained up a bit more!

and welcome to the mad club btw (i think i speak on behalf of everyone here when i say that!)

Hi everyone! :hi:

Owo, gonna take a look at first tri so I can see your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"