WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to last months thread - was it deleted?

Dunno?? was just wondering the same thing! xx

Nicky - :wave: Your always welcome hun. Will be thinking of you. Have you got today off work?

Buffycat - Nope no sore head!!?? WTF normally I have the worst hangovers ever. But I think it was coz I didnt mix my drinks!!

Lisa - :rofl: @ mens love juice!! :rofl:

Hi Ladies, I agree with Buffy and Lisa-the baby talk doesn't exactly get me down (as we've not started yet) but I think everytime I come on here I get that little bit more obsessed!! keep having stern talking to myself saying (no more baby obsessing and spending hours on BnB but it never seems to work loool)

also Lisa -lmao @ love juice!! never noticed a smell on my df's but -and again sorry for TMI- i find taste is disgusting if he's been drinking beer!! although won't need to worry bout that for much longer when we start ttc!! YAY! lol xxx

Hello girls! Well it looks like I ovulated yesterday, I'm hoping anyway! But I was bleeding aswell, but I can tell ovulation when I see it!

I read up on all this breakthrough bleeding and here's some info for me:-

If the Pill is not suppressing ovulation, the woman is at high risk of pregnancy. Breakthrough bleeding may also itself be a symptom of pregnancy (contraceptive failure).

Arghh fingers crossed!!

xx how is everybody today??
xx

Nicky - My thoughts will be with you this afternoon. :hugs:

got my fingers crossed for u babyblues!

i'm just trying to get motivated to tidy the house and go out to buy my mum a birthday present-day off from work-YAY!!

Hi makemeamammy :wave:

Not long until you join the darkside !!!

Babyblues - Sounds promising!! Good luck

Morning (Just)

I can't believe its september already!

Thanks Kerry - Step mother behaved. Had to spend Sat with her as well, as my sister was moving house and she actually helped! We're off to Thorpe Park next saturday, so another day with her! We played on the wii... still hunting my Wii Fit!!

Well done on the weight loss kerry - doing anything particular to do it?

Buffy - good luck for tonight!

Owo - I'm going to pop in there and see your baby too...

Lisa - fingers crossed - what does he do?

Nicky - :hug: If we could all be there with you today we would be!

Babyblues - good luck.. is your OH behaving now?

Now I think that is everyone... I think pregnancy brain is setitng in!!! :hissy:

I got a HIGH reading on my CBFM this morning & im only on CD9 so im really suprised its saying im fertile already!

Having said that... im wondering if that might be the reason I havent got pregnant yet? coz I've been thinking my fertile window didn't start for almost another week yet :dohh:

Well I've got a good feeling about this month for some reason? & something's telling me I wont be the only one with good news this cycle... :happydance:

Oooo I wonder who's gonna be coming over to 1st Tri with me very soon??? xx

I got a HIGH reading on my CBFM this morning & im only on CD9 so im really suprised its saying im fertile already!

Having said that... im wondering if that might be the reason I havent got pregnant yet? coz I've been thinking my fertile window didn't start for almost another week yet :dohh:

Well I've got a good feeling about this month for some reason? & something's telling me I wont be the only one with good news this cycle... :happydance:

Oooo I wonder who's gonna be coming over to 1st Tri with me very soon??? xx

I'm hoping it's me :happydance:

Yes he's behaving! Under strict rules to be nice at all times and not arsey! Although he was abit yucky saturday night. One of his pals rang and invited him down to london for the weekend on 10th november. I said your not going because I know what his pals are like and I don't like him going out of stoke-on-trent especially for the weekend!!! Got bob hope haha!

He eventually said. "ok I wont go, for you!"

So all was fine after!! xxx

Thats good baby blues.... as long as he does behave!

Hope its me nicky - we're all going to be fighting for a place :rofl:

Natalie - you missed me out :cry: not that I've done anything interesting :rofl:

Hoping the :witch: will be gone soon so we can get back to TTC
supposed to start taking my pill again tonight going to be so weird not taking it but so excited too :happydance:

Nicky - Im joining you too!! Actually I have heard that there are lots of spaces for september :bfp:'s Apparentley Mr Storkeys doing overtime because he's missed loads of people out!!!

Nat - Hope that she behaves herself for you next weekend. You dont need her stressing you out. Shall I have words with her??? :ninja:

reedy - NO PILLS FOR YOU!!! :wohoo:

Thanks SC!!! We do chat too much!! :rofl:

:hugs: Sorry Reedy ... how are you today....

I;m not liking pregnancy brain... I won't be able to teach!

Well I'm off to doctors today at 4.40. Got an appointment for my sickness, backache, heartburn etc...

I have a sneaky feeling that he will do a blood test and find out that either:-

A) I'm pregnant from my last cycle OR
B) I'm pregnant but way to early to tell OR
C) I'm not pregnant this cycle.

Got be one of them! Im hoping either A or B!

Which one do you all think it will be!?

xxx

Good luck nicky! :sex:

babyblues - Best of luck. hope its A or B!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"