WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame you are not nearer to me, my friend wants a kitten for her dd's 16th BD next month

I've picked 3 im keeping oh changed his mind and said i can keep an extra one lol
Boots, Stripes and Shadow :cloud9:

Reedy - I have the same problem as you with the huge thighs and bum makes clothes shopping interesting. I look at so many trousers that are my size and think " i won't even get those over my ankles" :rofl:

Ella - Be careful what you wish for. When i was your age i had tiny boobs and a bum too and was a size 10. Mid-life and contenment caught up with me :rofl:

I've got a horrible lump on my right butt cheek, I was in the shower and slipped and cracked my ass off the bath tap - I had bath tap indent in my butt!!

It went black/purple/green/blue/yellow and the lump is still there nearly 3 years later.

It is hilarious when I read it but god it was sore!

Ella - Be careful what you wish for. When i was your age i had tiny boobs and a bum too and was a size 10. Mid-life and contenment caught up with me :rofl:

:rofl: know what you mean I was lovely & slim a sze 10 then BAM met DH & its been downhill from there (weight wise) :rofl:

I've got a horrible lump on my right butt cheek, I was in the shower and slipped and cracked my ass off the bath tap - I had bath tap indent in my butt!!

It went black/purple/green/blue/yellow and the lump is still there nearly 3 years later.

It is hilarious when I read it but god it was sore!

Ouch sounds painful.

:rofl: know what you mean I was lovely & slim a sze 10 then BAM met DH & its been downhill from there (weight wise) :rofl:

I'm lucky DH caught contenment too and has put on just as much weight as me since we met. So he can't complain that i've let myself go :rofl:

Thanks for the optimism, ladies! :rofl:

I really want to put a ticker in my sig but it looks kinda stupid.. Some of you have been with your OHs/DHs/DFs for like 6 years and me and Alex have been together for almost a month!

Granted we were 'seeing' each other first but still! :blush:

What do you think?
xx

Destiny, I'm so glad OH is letting you keep more of the fur babies! I'd have such a hard time giving away Annie's puppies (if she wasn't spayed) lol

Ella, go for it girl, put that ticker in your siggy!

OMG, I just read Lola's TTC diary!!! I feel soooooo bad for her!! :cry:

Thanks for the optimism, ladies! :rofl:

I really want to put a ticker in my sig but it looks kinda stupid.. Some of you have been with your OHs/DHs/DFs for like 6 years and me and Alex have been together for almost a month!

Granted we were 'seeing' each other first but still! :blush:

What do you think?
xx

I say go ahead it doesn't matter what the length of time is. Your proud of it so shout it from the roof i say

mine was when i first moved away from home and went to college (with catered halls!!!) BAM first year flab!! before that i was size 8/10 with 36inch legs and a 30d chest, u can't ask for fairer than that!! shame it's all but a distant memory now tho :cry:

my df hasn't put on a pound since i met him-he eats so much junk and it doesn't affect him at all whilst i sit there watching him in a bad mood coz i'm so jealous loool - think it's coz he smokes!

Decided to go for the ticker! :happydance:

My sig feels a little more complete now! :wohoo:
xx

mine was when i first moved away from home and went to college (with catered halls!!!) BAM first year flab!! before that i was size 8/10 with 36inch legs and a 30d chest, u can't ask for fairer than that!! shame it's all but a distant memory now tho :cry:

my df hasn't put on a pound since i met him-he eats so much junk and it doesn't affect him at all whilst i sit there watching him in a bad mood coz i'm so jealous loool - think it's coz he smokes!

I know what you mean. My sister is like that even when she was pregnant. She can eat what she likes and never puts any weight on. Not fair. :hissy:

Ella your sig is sweet! I was only with my hubby for three months before we moved in together!

I hope my 'metabolism', or whatever people put it down to, doesn't slow down! :rofl:

I practically live on Subway, chips, crisps and white Buenos!! :wohoo:
xx

F-ing hell Ive miss loads!!!

Chris - Yes :cry: Lola. I had to pop to the loo after I read it.

Im sorry but Id LOVE to look like Katie price!!

My boobs grew slightly from 36B to a 36C but they're slowly shrinking back. So if there is any more boob going spare after ella's had some, can I have it!! :rofl:

i was only supposed to stay here for 10 days just visiting been here since we was and still are all loved up :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"