WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY! I have company for another 30 minutes! Then after lunch I guess I'll do some work since everyone will be home. :rofl:

Has anyone heard from Lea today? She must have had some b-day dinner! :rofl:

i'm here too :hi: was away looking at facebook for a while, i was gona have canneloni for dinner but just had half a tub of Ben & Jerry's so maybe not :rofl: x

Havent seen Natalie for awhile either hope she's ok x

I've got spag bol for dinner yum x

I was just thinking about Natalie.

What's spag bol?

Well i'll be off home in a minute so i'll say bye for now.
I'm having bangers and mash with onion gravy. The mash is cheddar mash with spring onions...yum yum yum.It's one of my favourites

Have a good evening everyone and Chris don't work too hard this afternoon. :rofl:

I did have a good B-day dinner, but that wasn't the reason I was MIA. I got to work and the power was off in half of my office. I didn't have a computer til just a few minutes ago. I will probably be MIA for most of the day so I can do catch-up for the first two hours of doing nothing. Have a fab day everyone.

im off too girlies!!

Will post the HPT result in my journo!

I did have a good B-day dinner, but that wasn't the reason I was MIA. I got to work and the power was off in half of my office. I didn't have a computer til just a few minutes ago. I will probably be MIA for most of the day so I can do catch-up for the first two hours of doing nothing. Have a fab day everyone.

Glad you had a good b-day dinner! Sorry about the power crash though, that sucks!

mmmmm i LOVE spag bol, had it last night with garlic bread-on second thoughts maybe i could manage some cannelonni :rofl:

Lea did ur dad/step-dad and in-laws behave themselves last night?

Chris-what was all that talk the other day of a facebook baw club? xx

Mammy - there is a secret BAWclub on facebook sambatiki has to invite you mention it to her 2moro & she'll send you the link i'm sure x

ok thanks reedy-anybody still out there i need advice!!!! i was just emptying my bathroom bin and noticed that one of the opk's (the one on top the pile) had quite a clear second line!!!! yesterday when i did it i just looked it for about 1 or 2 mins and then threw it away coz i was so sure it was a :bfn: but now i'm wondering if it was a :bfp: - how long afterwards can a true result come up? should i test again? and if so how long should i wait before throwing it out? x

hello ladies... I'm fine! Really sick tho...

I got a sickie tomorrow... got my booking in with midwife in morning... so tell all... :)

I got spag bol for dinner as welll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back