WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok thanks reedy-anybody still out there i need advice!!!! i was just emptying my bathroom bin and noticed that one of the opk's (the one on top the pile) had quite a clear second line!!!! yesterday when i did it i just looked it for about 1 or 2 mins and then threw it away coz i was so sure it was a :bfn: but now i'm wondering if it was a :bfp: - how long afterwards can a true result come up? should i test again? and if so how long should i wait before throwing it out? x

I would definitely do another OPK - that's happened to me too and I retested and it was positive.

hello ladies... I'm fine! Really sick tho...

I got a sickie tomorrow... got my booking in with midwife in morning... so tell all... :)

I got spag bol for dinner as welll

Hiya Natalie! :hi: Sorry you're not feeling well. :hugs:

mmmmm i LOVE spag bol, had it last night with garlic bread-on second thoughts maybe i could manage some cannelonni :rofl:

Lea did ur dad/step-dad and in-laws behave themselves last night?

Chris-what was all that talk the other day of a facebook baw club? xx

Yes, everyone was on best behaviour. :D

Re the OPK's - the line should come up straight away (much the same as a HPT) so keep on testing with them at roughly the same time every day until you see the strongest line.

It is best to do them mid afternoon sometime - don't use FMU as it can give a false positive result xx

Hi Chris, I'm ok if I eat little and often... ginger biscuits, blueberry juice are in large quantities in the house...

makemeamammy - re test! there is advice to test between 11am and 1pm then again 5pm - 7pm to catch the surge!

It might also be worth using OPK's twice a day at first until you get used to them, coz the surge can happen quite quickly so it is possible to miss it completely in between testing over 2 days.

Hope this helps! xx

Owo - your dinner sounds deeeelishhous mmmm! can I come to yours tonight please? xx

Hi nicky - how are you doin? I see great minds alike re:opks...

I think I need this secret facebook club!!!

Yeah me too Nat! I only joined Facebook yesterday so im a bit of a virgin so to speak lol xx

When Kerry logs back on, she'll be able to send you the invite. You may want to just send her quick PM requesting invitation.

Nicky I'm going to PM my email address and you can find me...

Hi All

Nat it wont find you from your email hun and there is loads of natalie williams!!

HPT :bfn: but I got an evap!!! :rofl:

kerry you got an email address that I can find you on? My picture is of my wedding but i don't think I'm searchable

Ohhhh....maybe you should do another just in case? :rofl: :devil:

Kerry I sent you a drink... pity its not a real one tho eh? lol

Can you invite me to the secret group please? xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members