WTT Girls BAW Thread - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
right anyone else want a signature done? lol... Hope you all like them girls.

Since you are offering, can I have one please?

Could I have a seahorse one if possible - I love them!

OMG just checked my bank account online and I am £183 overdrawn!!!!! Pay day is not till next Thursday - how pants is that!!

well it was a bit of a waste of time at booking in of midwife! I didn't want the local hospital and she didn't have any forms for the hospital I wanted!!!

Me too it burns a hole in my pocket! glad I am not the only one! I am still going to town at lunch to buy some new shoe boots though - I need them all my winter shoes are knackered!

Natalie - what will you do then?

Can anyone else see my new Sig???

Reedy - they are getting the booking in forms for the other hospital and I'll go back when they've got it. I just wanted my mum there to deliver the baby as she's a midwife there.. no asking for much!!!

I can't see you sig either

golcarlilly i have sent yours, i hope it works :) i dont know whats going on with yours Reedy, everyones has worked so far....I guess we will have to see what happens with the next one.

Natalie - that would be so cool having your mum deliver the baby x

Can you see it now? x

God I would HATE my mum to deliver mine, she is so unsympathetic and would prob tell me to stop being a baby!!

My sig is fab thanks so much Leah!

Hi All,

Sorry been busy in meetings this morning. But the good news is assuming another server doesn't go wrong, should be a quiet afternoon. I'm so glad it's Friday, walking around like a zombie today. Be glad of the weekend to have a rest.

Natalie - It will be great if your mum can deliver your baby. At least you know you will get good care.
I was going to go to the local hospital to have mine, incase anything went wrong i'd already be there but talking to some friends of their experiences with both hospitals and maternity led birthing centres, i think i am going to go to the birthing centre just down the road, you seem to have more 1 to 1 care there. So i'm just hoping that i remain low risk so i can do that.

Buffy - Great news that you have the next two weeks off. You're off to New York aren't you?

Tracy - Don't worry i'm always in my overdraft. Fortunately it is an approved one so i don't get charged that much, just the interest which isn't too bad. My payday isn't until the 30th. Can't believe i still have over a week to go :hissy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"